Flushing

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by rockhardnugs, Jan 29, 2005.

1. I just hooked up an 1/8th of some pot and it is so full of chemicals that it actually fizzles when I spark it up. Is there anything I can do about this? Anyone know if there is any way I can flush some of the chemicals out for a better smoke? Someone please help.

2. wow fken sucky can u taste them or could it just be latent water in the bud?? if u can taste it id sugest bitching at the dealer for 2 reasons.. one why the hell did y sell me watered down bud trying to add to the weight of it aka ripping ur ass off.. second question is the same actually just with chemicals instead of wather and a backhand added to the end of the question :D

3. rule of thumb...grow your own so you know what your getting. try freezing your bud then unthawing it and continue doing that for a while. People spraying stuff on their plants could land you in the freezer.

4. try to cure it with some lemon peel added for short periods of time...........but like they said above, it's an 1/8 so maybe just smoke it and try the lemon peel if it happens agin with a 1/2 or an oz.............Peace out...........Sid