Flushing your plant

Discussion in 'Harvesting and Processing Marijuana' started by rhh410, Aug 16, 2008.

1. I'm planning on buying some white widow fems from Dr Chronic and was wondering this

How do I know when I should stop giving my plant a fertalizer mixture, and give it plain water. I know that it's about ten days before you harvest.

So my second question is how quickly do the pistils and trichs change color. I believe white widows average harvest time is around 8-10 weeks of flower. So should I go by the books and give it water around week 7?

2. depends on how you like your trichomes man.. if you want them all amber, then start flushing when it's 50/50.

indicas ripen faster than sativas.. so that will factor in as well.
    If your running a soil grow and don't overfeed your plants along the way, there shouldn't be that much flushing to do at the end.

3. "Idiotic disclaimers will not hold up in court, nor will they keep you from getting busted."

lol

bout time someone said that!

4. ^^Spam(how was that even remotely related to this topic)

From what I've seen, White Widow is supposed to be closer to 7-8 weeks of flowering... 8-10 sounds more like a sativa... Wihte Widow is supposed to have some indica traits to help it finish earlier

5. I thought the same thing but my WW is on day 68 of flower and it needs another 10 days minimum. no amber and still lots of clear trichs. im growing dwc hydro. have some nice big colas though.

linedrivr