Flushing root damage Autoflower

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by ChuckLloyd, Jun 27, 2022.

1. Hello everyone I'm new to the forum. I have a question for anyone that can help. Ok I had a very hi pH level in my soil so I performed a very good flush on it but I exposed a lot of the roots and may have damaged some during the flush and now my plant is not looking so good. Can anyone help me and let me know what I may have done wrong or did damaging the roots cause this and will it kill my plant 1656275549325.jpg 1656275433717.jpg

2. Looks hungry and thirsty

3. She was just flushed out last night due to very high pH level in soil.

4. #4 bryan oconner, Jun 27, 2022
    Last edited: Jun 27, 2022
    NEVER CHECK YOUR SOIL PH . iTS A TOTAL WASTE OF TIME ! NOT NEEDED . Any other questions ?
    best of luck . Instead of asking for help with your plant you just DAGGERED IT .
    For gods sakes any person can see the ph is not a problem or the plant would not look like it it does . it would show a nutrient deficient issue . I know the issue but i cant deal with the amount of stupidity

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Was this a joke? The plant looks severely overfed from my uninformed view.

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. So my point . Super high ph would not allow this typically It looks like a Miracle grow

7. Comparing a suntan to cannabis leaves....hint - neither are healthy
    Untitled - Copy.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  8. Is that Trudeau?

• Winner Winner x 1
  9. Too white to be trudeau

• Funny Funny x 1
  10. The issue she had was clawing and dark green leaves. And I'm sorry for the stupidity you think us new growers have. Remember you were a first time grower at one point and you asked for help and I'm sure someone helped you out. I thought that is what this forum is for not for some high and mighty princess that thinks her shit don't stink so instead wants to talk shit to someone that is clearly asking for help because she followed other growers advice you uppity SARCASTIC b i

The issue she had was clawing and dark green leaves. And I'm sorry for the stupidity you think us new growers have. Remember you were a first time grower at one point and you asked for help and I'm sure someone helped you out. I thought that is what this forum is for not for some high and mighty princess that thinks his shit don't stink because his high prices GF has him like a slave and instead wants to talk shit to someone that is clearly asking for help because I followed other growers advice you uppity SARCASTIC p r. I ck

11. The answer to your question what is wrong with your plant is already posted .

12. If it was answered it still doesn't help the fact that everyone says there an expert or they know what's wrong and instead a helping someone out with their issue you insult and criticize their lack of growing experience to which I clearly stated I was new to growing. Like I mentioned before. I thought this was a forum to ask for help growing or with issues we may have so that you experienced growers would lend a helping hand so we don't do this again but you just want to be negative and remind me that i fucked up when I knew I had fucked up already. Hence that's why I'm asking for help to save her and hear suggestions on how to fix this issue. But thanks for your generosity. You were so insightful with issue at hand. Thank you very much.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  13. Hey why do stupid stuff . You come on here for help. Its like a person setting there car on fire then asking why it wont start . This is what you did to your plant . Next time just ask instead of doing something totally stupid . ASK US we will help you ./ As someone said is this a joke ? They did not know if you were serious . So again do you know what to do to your plants ? Lets start over what nutrient brand and amount are you feeding ? It is totally incorrect its poising your plant why its all curled up. Ph if its too high will lock out the nutrients . If the nutrients were locked the plant would have some sort of yelling or brown spots on the leaves . Idk where or who told you to flush the soil or check your soil ph .Some Horrible advice

14. Ok I appreciate it... I was on on FB growers group for auto's and originally she was curling down only one leaf growing. Throughout nher life cycle all she was getting was water then I bought something called Flower Fuel so that's was all she was getting. Flower fuel when she started to flower of course. Then I bought fox farm 3 pack bloom package and started feeling her that according to a chart I have. Now I'm not blaming Fox for the what happened but I started to see an issue with the leaves drooping so changed to water. Now idk what happened where but someone suggested to check the pH in the soil and she was very high. Now I don't have a digital meter that's why I just said very high so they suggested flushing her out so I did. So when I was doing the flush I noticed some of the roots since they were exposed but before I noticed them I was moving some of the soil around so I may have damaged some when doing so. Either was after I was done I actually added some fresh soil with pearlite to cover what was exposed. Then woke up to them looking even worse than the previous night.

Sorry for the long message but that was pretty much everything that was done.

15. She's dead

16. If you want help wit the next grow ask. I will tell you what i use to feed from start to finish . If your in the states ill suggest it . Only 8 bucks . It will work great . You will get a harvest . Use this as a learning experience . We all get kicked in the balls once in a wile just make the be best of it . Your next grow will be good. Now you know where to go for help.

17. dude, calm the fuck down aye. OP asked for help, not some idiot yelling at them.

• Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  18. Help. Is that what you call help. Shit if I want water you'd be the last person to ask because you'd probably tell me if I look hard enough I'll find some. Thanks but no thanks. I asked for you help once and you said you knew what the problem was and did nothing to help. All you did was insult, accuse and belittle not only me but this forum as well. This is a help forum. Not and insult column.

• Like Like x 1
  19. Great ! Put me on ignore . And the answer to the question why your plant question is in the post . We told you what was wrong with it . Perhaps just do what you do best . Go to the dispo buy your weed. There no shame in that . Growing is not for everyone .
    We gave you the answer to your question. Be mad at yourself . Your not willing to read and learn how to do something just buy it premade . And bloom and flower is 12/12 not veg . Or after week two or three of 12/12 pics would be needed to tell you when you start using flower or bloom nutrients . I. So it sounds like you gave up ! Sorry to hear this . If you want to drop it and want help . Make a new post ask for it . I will ignore your posts no hard feelings from me .