Flushing plants

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by smallchange, Nov 30, 2009.

1. Ok, this is what i have decided to do: I am flushing the worst looking plant and just going to try and get back on track. I have soilless mix: 20% perlite and rest is promix. I am flushing the 3gal container with 6.5 ph water. wehn i am done with that do I just put back under 600 light with new nutes or do i wait and use the 6.5 water left after final flush?
    Thanks.

2. Once you flush you will want to let it dry before adding nutes again.

3. This mix holds water for about 6 days. Will it be okay without nutes for that long??? I saw in a link by sticky that the last time you pour water through to have it at 1/4 strength....any help????

4. Dont worry. The idea of flushing is to get all of the shit out of there.

5. I just got done flushing my plant as the ph was waaaay high and was wondering if ou could answer the following four questions.... After flushing the soil is now neutral @ 7ph.

I added the iguana juice grow to 6.3ph adjusted water and tested it and it was still around 6.3ph. At time of last flush I ran a half gallon of water adjusted (@ 6.3ph) and 1/2 strength of IJGrow (nutrients +h2o=6.3). At this time the runoff measured around 6.7.

Does everything seem to be on track as far as- "do i have the right idea of how i am doing the adjusting?" The soil before i flushed was around 8.5ph....I assume that the high ph was causing browning/curling up/yellowing of sun leaves and not the mixture that I was giving them?

I have been on a 24/7 lighting and following the chart on the website for feeding with iguana juice grow and piranha; however, I didn't add the piranha to the final flush. will it be okay to place this plant back in the veg room under 600w lights?

6. bump........
    :hello:

7. did you only try testing the soil once and get the odd result? It could just be you had a wrong concentration of something in that test