Flushing out / through ?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by wattew, Feb 7, 2004.

1. Hi all..

Another maybe stupid newbie question. When the term flushing through / out is used what does it actualy mean. Do you have to take the plant out of its pot??? I have heard the expression used mostly when coming to end of the grow and prepearing for harvest. Can someone just put me right on this one.

thanx.

2. not absulutely sure as i am a newbiee my self but...

To flush out the plants put them in a bath or shower or somthing and run gallons and gallons of clean water thru the pots (don't take the plants from there pots). This cleans the soil of all the neutriants and heavy metals and all the bad shit then the plant takes up all clean water after it's been flushed thru and flushes out all the shit from the plant ready to harvest, then when you smoke ur crop you won't be smoking the neutriants aswell, cos that carn't be good for you.

Like i said i'm a newbiee and am just starting my second grow from seed today (white widow) so maybe somone else could tell you if i'm right but i'm sure that i am.

Hope this helped.

3. HIGH All, yes D-Mouse your correct.

4. Many thanx, my plants are only 3wks old and look to be doing fine, i just wanted to make sure i know all that i can about the things i need to do to be sucessful !!!

5. HIGH All, so much info out there..if one wants to look. Lots of links here at the City to read.