Flushing issues..PLZ HELP!!!

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by irie1luv, May 10, 2012.

1. Im new at this and need some help..i got 10 wk old girls in 5 gl bags with FF ocean forestthat were doing good til i flushed them now all the new growth.. is twisting and deformed wrinkley leathery ooh and lets not for get dark green and crispy feeling..the only reason i was flushing was cuz i was cleaning the soil of build up..i started to see slight signs of def..did manore harm then good IMO..i started feeding at 1/4 streangth using GH flora nova With GH pineapple nectar..I'm also using ro water so I'm adding cal mag and silica for the roots..my ph pen was off and i didnt kno so my ph has fluctuated but not since the flush and since then I've had to use the drops:hello::mad: 2 days after i fed them i gave them just ro water cal mag an silica..it seemed they looked hungry so insted of waiting 2 days for the next feeding i went ahead and fed them a day later but the temp has been in the mid 90s so it doesn't take long for the soil to dry....i dont think its nute burn or lockout cuz i just cleaned the soil and this last feeding i brought the nutes up to 700 ppm and when i tested the run off it was reading 390 ppm and couldn't get a reading on the ph due to the color of the run off..i should mention that i have them outside during the day and bring them under fluros at night..i thought i could put them out til i started seeing flowers ...so they just had bouced back from that mis hap right b4 the flush anyadivse would be appreciated thanks

Attached Files:

• 227.jpg
      227.jpg
      File size:
      608.1 KB
      Views:
    • 228.jpg
      228.jpg
      File size:
      589.1 KB
      Views:
    • 230.jpg
      230.jpg
      File size:
      603 KB
      Views:
    • 231.jpg
      231.jpg
      File size:
      516.9 KB
      Views:
    • 233.jpg
      233.jpg
      File size:
      587.3 KB
      Views:
    • 237.jpg
      237.jpg
      File size:
      535.1 KB
      Views:
    • 235.jpg
      235.jpg
      File size:
      606.3 KB
      Views:
  2. To me it looks like temps to high + maybe nitrogen overload and or completely pH related. This should have been a bit obvious as its the only piece of the puzzle you dont have.