Flushing For Harvest

Discussion in 'Harvesting and Processing Marijuana' started by ac3adt, Sep 10, 2011.

1. I flushed my baby almost 2 weeks ago thinking she would be ready soon, but it looks like she might have another week or so. Since I'm not adding any more nutes (thus the flush) will the plant be able to finish flowering on just water or do should I give her a little dosage?

Thanks!

2. Give her food asap. Plants will slow ripening or even stall out if completely deprived of all nutrients for too long. Flushing can help the plant finish better but it's not necessary, particularly with soil & organic ferts.

3. Thanks man! here is a picture of what her leaves are starting to look like.. they are turning a little purple, and parts are getting that washed out look. check it out and lemme know if you think these are signs of her needing nutes, or her nearing the end of her life.

Attached Files:

4. it looks like its almost finished but if you really want to give her another week or so give her a light feeding 50-75% what you would normally and then dont feed her until you chop

5. Hey there,,just was reading this,,,what do u recommend for food?I have one just started flowering and this is my 2nd n wana do this right,,<didnt feed my other but water&a lil tat bit of fertilizer occasionaly> what's your opinion on proper food?,,,,also what's up with rumor with apple peels in soil?

6. It was my first grow so I went with what I heard the most about and that is the Fox Farm line of nutrients.. You can order the trio on amazon for like 40 bucks and it should last you a handful of grows because it's so concentrated. Anyway, seemed to work for me, but there are tons of nutes out there so you're just gonna have to decide for yourself and try them out and figure out which works best with your setup.