Flushing for 3 weeks. Not a single orange trichome.

Discussion in 'Harvesting and Processing Marijuana' started by roco_waters, May 29, 2016.

1. Could use some advice. I have an indica kush plant that should be harvested by now. Going on week 3 of flush and not a single trichome is orange and there are a bout 15-30% still green/white hairs. They are getting hella milky though. I'm not sure if flushed right. I just flushed with about 2 gallons and I added algee to the flush.

I'm running a 600w in a 4x4 tent. The tempature doesn't fluctuate much between day/night.

2. Plant maturity doesn't come BECAUSE you flush, it co es when the plant is ready. Perhaps you started too soon. No plant "should" be harvested at any other time, regardless of what the creator advertised.

3. If they're >>getting<< Hella milky, it doesn't sound like they're quite there yet. Got any pics bro. Might be early.

4. I keep trying to upload but I get an error.
    Here's a link to a trimmed nug I took to see how it was developing.

5. Dont go by breeder description to determine harvest time. Its ok to use it as a ballpark timeframe but remember that every plant, even from the same strain will be slightly different. IME I never seen a plant finish exactly like it says on the desription.

6. It's actually bag seed thats turning out to be some pretty bomb kush. I have no idea the strain other then it's kush. But this is the 2nd generation clone and I flowered the mother which turned out to be bomb. The mother turned earlier though.

This plant has moved from a closest to a tent and gone from T5's to a 600 watt. The tempature on average is about 5 degress cooler then the mother did during flower.