flushed today. Harvest in 2 weeks.

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Frankffs, Feb 22, 2019.

1. white widow week 8!

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
  2. Looking very nice. :thumbsup:

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Harvest in 11 days. Flipped from 12/12 to 10/14.

plain water. Let them bitches eat themselves. Final watering will have molasse. Thats it

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  4. why would you want to use molasses in your last water?

5. adds to the smoke taste

6. mollases does not make buds taste better thats down to genetics and trepenes

7. tight clean grow, dig it.

im dealing with this molasses dilemma too. have used it in the past, but my reading has showed alot of longtimers moving away from it, just like bat guano.

seems there's a rift now, some say it improves taste and feeds the beasties, while others say its a root smothering, yield reducing, antiquated method.

who's right? i was using it, not gonna use it this year as a direct feed supplement, perhaps only to feed a tea.

so little to do and so much time to do it all, strike that! reverse it! is it summer yet?

• Like Like x 1
  8. hi citydweller your answer spks for its self because if you used to use it and not anymore tells us you know its not what others say it is because if i knew a product tasted better with it then id use it everytime tastier bud is what we want i have not and never will use it but thats my 2pennys worth good luck