Flushed... now defficient!

Discussion in 'Advanced Growing Techniques' started by CheesyPeace, Nov 7, 2007.

1. I'm having some problems with my rockwool babies that are 5 inches tall. The ph is 5.7 but they were burt so i flushed all week and now they are yellow bottoms and someone told me that was a defficiency and that I should use a mild fertilizer to water them because that will help clean the excess salts out of the plants... So thats what I did. My watering jug is a 3L jug so after ajusting the ph to 5.7 I added a few drops(5) of each of the 3 part liquid hydro nutes to my water jug then watered...

Is this going to help?? I really want to save what green foliage is left and promote healthy growth.

How can I save these babies and turn things around?

2. first off you need to add ferts then adjust ph, depending on what youre using ferts will tend to lower ph. get a ppm tester and a chart for the ferts you use and follow directions, thats your best bet.

3. what kind of solution do i use to feeed them so that they grom geen and fast instead of slow and yellowing??