Flushed my bud down the toilet just now

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by MJM0802, Dec 25, 2009.

1. I mean't sell it some some guys/kids you don't particulary like. It's not like it's bad dope. How clean was your toilet anyways?

2. I don't think soaked weed is good to smoke anymore, there's an episode in Weeds the TV show when the milf gets her stash dumped in a pool by some crazy bitch, and she tries everything to try and make it smokable again but she can't. And unless you like the taste of feces/urine or don't mind how unhygienic that is, let me tell you, that is nastttyyyyyyyyyy!

3. fuck people saying dont smoke it?

just fuckin dry it off and toke... I suggest a hairdryer.

4. This.

Roll up a fat bleezy :smoke:

5. yea prly gon smoke it ill let you know the results hopefully no bad shit gets into my lungs n shit

6. So..u didnt actually "flush" the bud down the toilet, amirite...or else it would be in the sewage system?..:confused:

7. But that was full of chlorine, which I'm guessing isn't in his toilet.

It really depends on smoking it. I've done it before (not the proudest of moments), but it was all I had for a few weeks.

8. OMFG.... am I the only really high person here to LOL'D so hard at this. Man someone knocks on your door "really hard" and you flush your stash because you think it might be the police? Your either really ghetto or have done a crime without getting caught recently.

9. If there wasnt any piss or shit in the toliet...who gives a shit! Dry that shit and smoke it son. :smoke:

10. yet it did flush kinda it was stuck i could only get two outta the three bags out of the drain. Yo u were fine after smoking it thou?

11. well if people do jenkem and live i think you'll be fine smoking some buds from the toilet lol.

12. yea hopefully

13. Are you fuckin' serious man? Nobody is gonna die or get sick off that. Most common household items are more dirty than some clean toilet water. Dry that shit with a blow dryer and smoke the damn bud.

14. smoke it before it gets moldy from the shit water...

15. You couuuld always bake it into food.

:)

16. Mhmmm. *drools* :smoke:

17. How did you get it back if you flushed it?

18. [​IMG]

:confused:

19. Dry it in the oven or microwave.... hopefully it'll kill off the bacteria.

Then smoke it. I would fucking do it, i don't even care.

20. Damn! I guess I'm too much of a germaphobe :(