flush

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by fasthonda, Jul 1, 2012.

1. So im going to be getting ready to flush before to long just wondering what my trich color should be before i know im a week or two out

2. Cloudy heads... if they are clear they still need time ....

You can wait till they turn a bit amber .. but that depends on how you like your high to

be uplifting or couchlock... Cloudy heads = uplifting /amber=couchlock harvest depending

on how you like your high buddy... 50/50 is good ... flush 2 weeks before harvest they

say.. im only giving you info I read from pros... soo just go out explore GC and learn...

Hope this helped ...

3. you hammer your plants with nutrients through out veg and flower and to actually think that flushing is going to get rid of any What ???????? can i ask ??? and in last 2 weeks.
    That's the problem with so many growers they start flushing when the plants needs it the most
    pro growers will not flush but start lowering there ppm in last 2 weeks prior to chopping

you here this well when i smoke it it pops and sizzles etc ,
    first off learn how to dry and most importantly Cure MJ and you will have the best smoke around

4. [quote name='"DrGreener"']you hammer your plants with nutrients through out veg and flower and to actually think that flushing is going to get rid of any What ???????? can i ask ??? and in last 2 weeks.
    That's the problem with so many growers they start flushing when the plants needs it the most
    pro growers will not flush but start lowering there ppm in last 2 weeks prior to chopping

you here this well when i smoke it it pops and sizzles etc ,
    first off learn how to dry and most importantly Cure MJ and you will have the best smoke around[/quote]

You do realize your logic is flawed. Just because you feed your plants throughout the cycle doesn't mean it retains high levels if you stop feeding. If they did, you could continuously lower feeding quantities because it would be packed already lol....

And, if you aren't 100% organic and you don't flush, you will inevitably smoke the chemicals in your ferts