flush question

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by edwardvanhalen, Nov 2, 2009.

1. hey guys, im a complete stoner and cant remember how many times i flushed my last plant
    i know to flush 2 weeks before harvest but do i only flush it once and then water the rest of the grow, or should i flush more than once
    and also, when i flush should all the water i flush with have molasses in it ??
    thanks if anyone replies
    peace

Indoor grow journal-big buddha cheese
    http://forum.grasscity.com/indoor-grow-journals/461663-1st-journal-big-buddha-cheese.html

2. Just flush when you would regularly water. You can flush with or without molasses that's up to you. No more nutes though.

3. The idea of flushing is to get all the shit out of the soil. What sense would it make to flush with molasses? Sugars burn harsh and you plant is already full of it, why add more? Just my opinion.

4. Yeah but molasses makes the buds taste sweeter that's y one would use it during flush

5. O and if I flush with 4 gallons of water should I use molasses in all the gallons or just flush with reg water and use molasses with the watering after flushing

6. #7 ChochMachio, Nov 3, 2009
    Last edited: Nov 3, 2009
  7. Y do ppl use it then

8. read that link I gave on my last post. I am not saying don't use it. I am saying don't use it during flush.

9. From personal experience and from reading others grow journals using molasses while flushing DOES NOT make the buds burn harsh. If anything it makes them burn smoother.

It's the ferts that makes buds burn harsh and taste bad.

Just my humble opinion though, to each their own. :wave:

10. #12 ChochMachio, Nov 3, 2009
    Last edited: Nov 3, 2009
    Right. Molasses is a natural fertilizer, which is comprised mostly of sugar. So when trying to flush out your ferts, why would you keep adding sugar to it? This is just my view on it. Hell, there are people out there who say flushing is a waste of time.

In my opinion, adding molasses during flush is like getting a diet soda with your triple whopper.