Flush info please....

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by roccus, Dec 4, 2017.

1. Looking for more info on flushing in coco... When you begin to flush in coco what happens to the plant? Does it still continue to grow, do the trichs continue to cloud and or turn amber? Are there stages the plant goes through each day you flush? Or from day 1 when you start to flush does everything just stop including maturing?

2. Lemme start off by saying I'm a soil grower.
    Basically flushing is to rid extra nutes so the buds don't taste like chemicals. Drying and curing play a huge role in that as well.

But I do know the plant won't stop maturing or changing I flushed my plant 3 days ago and it's spitting out new pistils.

As far as stages go I don't think there are any I think it's just flush and wait haha

Any experienced coco growers correct me if I'm wrong

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  3. I think soil probably hangs onto nutes longer than coco so the transition may be prolonged a bit with soil over coco... that just be my guess

4. Yes i heard somewhere than you should flush like 10 days before harvest when in soil and it coco it should be 5-7 days. I might be wrong though

5. Yeah that makes sense! Because coco dries way faster. Right haha while I'm watering every three days you're probably watering daily or every other day right?

I did a flush till I was down to 65ppm expecting to harvest in a week tho I should be going two weeks I can not due to schedule conflict :(

6. So when you flush do you have to keep PH'ng the water... my thing is only 2 liters.. so I always have to fill it up twice to give it at least a gallon

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

7. Unless you have been grossly over-feeding your plant - flushing isn't necessary. Why would you deny food at the most important stage of bud development? Good luck. :)

• Like Like x 1
  8. Mind blown.....this guy right here lol so do you not flush at all? Unless it's overfed?

9. I feed mine plain water for 2 days in DWC and that was it then chopped her down.. never had one complaint about it.

10. Correct. I do not flush at all. And I never over feed. Do you find that amusing?

11. He obviously does not know you mick hahahah...

12. I mean a lil bit haha I always read everywhere that flushing is necessary

13. CORRECT lol I'm pretty new I always see mick posting and giving valuable info

14. so..... question was when you start flushing does the plant stop to mature or will the trichs continue turning more amber??

15. mick knows what he is talking about he has the gorws to back up what he says... my next grow when this one is finished will be with his method... simple easy and cheep

16. I mean why would it stop growing?

17. Yeah I see that Haha hes pretty well known I'd assume cuz just scrolling thru I always see him postin

18. Have a look for yourself... Enjoy :love-m3j:
    Mick's Coco - K.I.S.S. - Scrog Method

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  19. And I read that ppl who grow in soil give bad advice to coco growers that was me I'm sorry

• Like Like x 1
  20. Again I will ask my question because I'm a beginner grower
    So when you flush do you have to keep PH'ng the water... my thing is only 2 liters.. so I always have to fill it up twice to give it at least a gallon

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk