Flush for 1 or 2 weeks?

Discussion in 'Advanced Growing Techniques' started by d3a1, Jun 27, 2010.

1. I have heard the bud is more potent if you flush for only 1 week, I was thinking 2 weeks because thats wut every one says but what do you think gc?

2. I flush for 2 weeks.
    I augment the soil during that time with a small amount of molasses,
    just to keep the soil rich, since theres no nutes left.
    I give a full 2 days of dark, then chop em first thing in the morning
    when the lights finally come on.

Freak
    :smoking:

3. d3, I was checking out the grow in your sig link. Man, you've got all the right components to achieve a truly productive grow with minimal headache and maintenance.

+rep to ya. i can't help you with the flush question as I've taken to the organic soil/CEC concept of indoor horticulture. With this concept it will never, ever, be necessary to flush.

Not for nothing but... really read up on the organic soil grow journals and you will be rocking with your setup. One dude here claims it best by his nom-de-guerre - lessismore. With organic growing, LESS is definitely MORE.

Pay attention to your trichcome development and don't forget to add that to your time line for flushing. Whatever your personal preference for medication (ie trichcome development) will dictate when you start the flush and for how long you can flush.

Cheers!

4. Honistly idk at all when its ready or any thing, in a few days i will have enoughf $ to buy one of the micro scopes to look at my tricomes, I will update the grow today and the buds are about a foot long on sum plants and the las are smaller tho...