FluroKings "Perpetual Machine" Debunking FoxFarm Myth's Proof it can be done..

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by fluroking, Dec 1, 2011.

1. Where the fuck were u?!

2. Holy fuck! Samsquanches!

3. What up Dude!!! Glad to see that all is okay. Must have been some journey...now if we could just get Freak back on the boards, the crew will be back in full!!:cool:

4. Glad you made it back on Fluro!

Musta been some trim job bro....:rolleyes:

5. Thank the weed gods man! Glad to have ya back.

6. and he's gone again?!

7. I heard this over my scanner too. I think it filtered over from the fourth dimension.[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4eVfOKl7fSY&feature=player_embedded]SuperJail Psychedelic Trip - YouTube[/ame]

8. samsqwanches....:bolt:

9. U didnt happen to see freak out there did you? :)

10. Yo fucker u were supposed to come back...
    This guy gets one good harvest under his belt then bounces out! :p

11. its those dayam aleeans am samsquaches, they is purty tricky.

12. Found sekret video footage!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9j5e8NUrkys]Trailer Park Boys - Sasquach / Samsquanch - YouTube[/ame]
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NL_SL73iNFE&feature=fvwrel]Samsquanch - YouTube[/ame]

13. Sup Ya'll!!! Sorry for dissappearing agin, lol.. It's gunna happen from time to time, lets just say things are a lil fuckey atm, lol...
    But, here are some pics from when I was supposed to post them the other day.. Had a few issues with a couple with yellowing, but all is under controll now..

I Flipped the switch on 12-25-11 Been feeding this once a week,
    6tsp FoxFarm Tiger Bloom
    7 tsp Heavy Weight Molasses
    6 tsp Cal-mag

Pics are from day 48, today is day 55, I'm pretty sure, without looking at a calander, lol
    Then just plain water in between.. They get water today, then this feeding one more time, then plain water till chopday!!!

All in all, pretty happy with this Scrog, even though I had a few issues when I 1st flipped the switc h, they got moved under the screen on me, thats why not a very even canopy.. I will surely give atleast one more pic update before chop time.. Keep in mind, I took these pics on the day of my last post, so these are already a week old or so.. Doing prett good I think, What Say you??:smoke:

Attached Files:

14. a lil fuckey huh...stay safe:smoke:

15. Well dude, the crop is lookin really right, I like it;). TO be honest I was a lil worried that maybe Johnnie Law might have been turning the screws to ya and thats why you been off the site. Im glad that you are safe in that regard. Whatever you got going on in life, I can dig it man. Shit catches up to everybody then its time to prioritize where your time goes. See ya when you get back. Stay safe.

16. Nice to see some updated pics. Thanks bro.

Come and stay a while bro.

17. Thanks for all the concern broskies, But I would like all of you to know that if anything were to ever happen, This thread will be the 1st to know.. I have strict instructions that if anything completely fucked were to occur that Ya'll ARE NOT TO BE LEFT in the DARK!!! So, no news, is good news!! But for now, Things on my part are def gunna be slow, but after this harvest I will be taking a short bathroom break inorder to make some "Improvements", But I can assure you, It will be with a Vengance... Lol... Ttyl dudes!!

18. wow fluro, that screen looks awesome. Hope the other shit works itself out soon for ya, be well.:wave: