FluroKings "Perpetual Machine" Debunking FoxFarm Myth's Proof it can be done..

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by fluroking, Dec 1, 2011.

1. Same thing going on here with pics...tried to upload last night and it kept say upload failed or something to that effect...guess we done finally broke the machine...

2. pics are fixed fluoro!

throw them up and give us all a look at what you got going on bro! :D

3. Pic's to hold you over G.c. Got alot going on atm, back soon with another update!:bolt:

Attached Files:

4. that's a nice full-looking screen there, gonna be sexy when it blows up with pistils!

5. Heck yes dude, that screen fit in there just tight enough!! Was that from spot on measurment or was it really good luck?

6. oh my fuggging gawd. You thought you raked in the bud last harvest, just you wait sir! SCROG for the FUCKING WIN :D :smoke:

7. #67 fluroking, Dec 7, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 7, 2011
    :wave: Supp Freak!?!?! Glad to see you pop in overhere.. Nice to know more gaurdians are still with me:p

Roo's Journal, 2.0.. 1st Page, post about Flouride.. Lol;)
    Thank you sirr, I'm gunna do my best to maximize all of it!

Kinda both, lol I knew the tent was 4x4, So I made the bottom 3x3.5, and the screen is 3.5ftx4ft.. Worked out great after It was all said and done.. Perfect for my fan and what ever else I may put in there.. Super happy with its turnout..:smoke:
    My thoughts exactly bro, Too much is never enough!! :D

Ok guy's, Im going to wait on the lil added update, and hold on the rest of those pics because it already looks so much dif after I spent the day yesterday trimming fan leaves and organizing branches.. I will take lots more pics tonight and do another update tonight or tomorrow for sure.. Also got me a new vape, so you can imagine how thats been going after my harvest, lol..

Attached Files:

8. Hell yeah bro. Thats a fuckin scrog.

Doin it big this time.

Auroras almost good to go.

Then your gonna see a real tent in action. :metal:

Is that 4 plants under there?

9. Nice buds dude :cool:

What kinda vape you pick up??

10. Im subbed for this, excited to see the outcome of this full scrog you've got already!

11. #71 fluroking, Dec 9, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 9, 2011
    UPDATE DAY 4 UNDER SCROG

Ok G.c., Today I spent alot of time doing a pretty good neatness trim and guided a few branches in the right direction, Yesterday I did a bit of S.c. as well.. All in all looking real good I think.. I noticed my temps were at 86f today and my R.H. was at 16%, so In our controlled environment I made a nice heavy soaking rain happen and turned it into a warm spring sunny day.. :p Check out the 2nd to last pic, look at the temp and Rh differance before and after the rain, Lol.. I swear I made a cloud in there.. Worked great.. Now everything is lookin just as sexy as ever after their heavy misting and 1gal of plain water each..

Also the 3 moms in vegg were very thirsty, they probably could of used it 2-3 days ago but I guess some good dry time never hurts anything, although they were just a touch wilty, but have since perked up nicely as well..

I didnt feed this watering.. Just plian Ph'd R.O. water.. No chloramines here!!:smoke: Btw, I would also like to apologize to everyone for not making my rounds lately.. I've been super super busy lately and will be for a little bit, but I'll get caught back up I promise.. I'm sure their are alot of us who's spare time is scarce coming into winter, Lots to do!!:D

:smoke:Enjoy the Pic's!! Peace Frogs!!:wave:

EDIT- Cool Video added, :p
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dyyAZOEwP8Q[/ame]

Attached Files:

12. Sweet dude!! And nope, 5...
    It's this one.. I didnt buy it, I traded it.. Although he got a fat sack of fresh Herb, I got this brand new in the box.. He def made out like a bandit now that I see the price, But I really don't care, it's worth so much more to me.. This thing kicks ass, I've had and smoked out of alot of them, and I have to say this thing seams pretty damn sweet, good and durabke, quality piece.. Works great every time so far, and I know 3 peeps that have one and they've had them over a year and they all love them.. Worth way more then a cool $50 to me long story short, lol:smoke:VAPOR KING BLISS VAPORIZER -VK 011 -2011 NEW + GRINDER | eBay
    Thanks Bro!! Glad to have you hear with us!! I can't wait to see myself!!:smoke: Got a good feeling it's gunna be a pretty good one;) I hope..:eek:

13. gonna be badass...........:eek::smoke:

14. Dude I love awolnation, great video. Tent looks full as hell and weve got the same temperature/humidity meter. I love it so far, I just bought it cause my other two thermometers broke by dropping a short distance in the tent.

15. ah yes, it's not the fall that kills them, it's the landing...

16. Dude... that screen is fillin' in nicely :yay:
    Gonna be sweet real soon ;)

I'll be setting up a scrog in a few months myself... takin' notes ;)

:smoking: :wave:

17. Like the man said...check my journal. Lots of reading that will change your view of the way the world works.

Happy Weekend:wave::wave: That scrog is gonna kick ass dude. That metal screen might turn into a pain in the ass come trim though when some buds grow into the wires Looking at how long it's taking mine to fill out I may go back to 2 plants. 8+ weeks of veg in DWC is too much for a one at a time op but the flip is getting close.:D

18. What up Fluro?! Aint heard from ya in while. I hope that all is well with you and your bro. Have a Merry Christmas!

19. the foxfarm musta keeled him?

20. He forgot to update gc. The man is high people!!