FluroKings "Perpetual Machine" Debunking FoxFarm Myth's Proof it can be done..

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by fluroking, Dec 1, 2011.

1. Lol, Lets just say that everybody can see my passion here for the Gonja, Now times that by about 20 and then you get my passion for my birds, :D

2. Maybe Rooster1369 can help ya out with a little personalized breeding help :eek: :laughing:

3. Damn dude, i feel the same way about my snakes! if it werent for my wife, I would probably have a room just for my grow and my snakes.

4. Lol, I asked him about them before, If I recall he dont know much about the breed.. I could be mistaken tho, hopefully he'll chime in here:p

Ya I hear ya man, I've spent a fuq ton of $$$ on them, lol

Nice Iggy pop there UpInSmokin!! I havent heard from him in forever!!

Heres a good tune that gets me in a good mood to start the day.. Hope ya'll enjoy it..

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mV2E8dNVs6s]Life is Beautiful - Kottonmouth Kings - YouTube[/ame]

5. Hey king, what was the name of that ph meter you bought?

6. thanks bro. did you have purchase anything more to go with it other than cal solution? I was going to purchase a hana meter but I figured that once I learn how to go organic I shouldnt need it that much.

7. Cool bro, Glad I could help.. Ya, I got the Ph4 & Ph7.. I store it for a week in the 4, then dump and flush, then store it in 7 for a week, then repeat.. I also just push Calibrate after I turn it on before I remove the cap, just so it stays true.. Love it so far, although after using it alot, I dont even really need it now, Just about everytime I'm done dumpin stuff in, its always in the range of 6.3-6.7.. I like the variations.. Most of the time it's dead on 6.5, but every once in a while If I use a different amount of somthing I have to add PhUp.. Not alot tho, once you get used to everything, you'll get the feel of it..

8. [​IMG]I luv the Kottonmouth Kings man ;)

9. Been following them since day 1.. Been to every one of their shows localy, have everybody's autograph w-subnoize records.. My ex bitch stole that tho :(.. They played them at my bestfriends funeral when I was 16.. I went to their 1st show with him.. I've been with them ever since.. They've put out alot of records jam packed with all types of music.. I love the fuq out of them dudes.. Their all like my own brothers you know..

10. Yo. Hows the buds.

11. Yup I don't know much about particular breeds. My interest is in their social structure and individual personalities. I love to imitate them and get accepted into the flock. I get all stoned and become a chicken:laughing: If I overstep my bounds I get corrected, they let me pet them, we scratch and fight for food. I crow and all the hens start clucking and cooing. I saw a cool egg once and as soon as I showed interest the rest mobbed it and ate it before I could even react. It's gotta be pretty damn funny to watch. I have a special way of communicating with animals. It's hilarious how there can be a pound of corn on the ground and a chicken gets a good piece the others all have to have that particular piece. As dumb as they seem they are extremely intelligent birds in their own way.

12. Buds are excellent bro.. Seriously some real dank imo, as well as a few other well seasond vets.. Each one has its own very well distinct flavor, gettin sweeter by the hour after being in the jars now.. One of them smells kust like a strong musk ox, very..... Greasy musky danky smell, good smell tho, very very strong aroma once disturbed.. Almost kind of a sour diesel taste, bit sweeter.. Anither one is very strong couch lock, very skunky smell, spicy taste,, The caramel flavoring one reeeeeks like caramel, but is still pretty damn moist, and have yet to give it a fair test.. Then the St Maria is, well, def a Sant Maria.. Very pleasent High, yet pretty Modderate, not to strong, just right.. Sucks I did'nt get a clone. :(
    Couldnt have said it any better myself roo, so true in those words you speak.. But, I will add I do believe they are also very, very trainable.. When I call mine My flock of 50+ stops what there doing and gathers from acres and acres away and gets to my feet faster then my own dogs, then I can also command them all to go to their coop at any time, and they are all always eager to please because I usually reward with melons and friuts, oatmeal and grits as well as mashed potatoes on cold days.. Yogurt and ice milk on spring and fall days, then they get everything including vitawater in the summer.. They eat nothing but natural food, 110% organic everything.. I love them.:smoke:

13. Big update tomorrow!!!! Lots of pics!!

14. Yeah I wish I was in a position to have a flock. I have to go to my aunts. Have they tried to mate with you yet? Where they lay down with their ass in the air and their wings spread on the ground in front of you?

15. Lol, yup.. all the time.. They know who poppa cock is. :p

16. UPDATE_SCROG ASSEMBLY

Ok G.c. After lots of hard work yesterday and busting my a$$, I managed to get everything cleaned, and re-installed in the tent.. I got the SCROG in and it fits like a glove, 4x4.. I was able to get 5 plants squeezed in there nice and snug, filled it up pretty good I think.. Still got alota fine tuning to do with branch placement and trimming, but it's a pretty good start I think..

I also been smokin on my harvest a bit, got some lovely flavors, and intense Highs on all aspects mixed in the deal.. Super happy with my Harvest.. Everything is going great at the moment.. And turned out just right cause I got 3 good Moms in vegg after filling the scrog.. Let me know your thoughts on everything please.. Thanks guy's..

P.s. Sorry for cutting it a bit short, still got alot goin on, lol:smoke:

EDIT+ DAMN !T!!! It wont let me upload any pics, not even one at a time:(

I'll upload as soon as it lets me.. Sorry G.c.:eek:

17. Im havin the same problem wonder whats up?Its pissin me off I want to put up my harvest pics lol.

Sounds like the scrogs workin out cant wait to see the pics if GC will ever let us put em up lol

18. Thats ma Fluro :).

Freak
    :smoke:

19. what's wrong w/the water?