Fluoro Question?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Smitty619, Dec 5, 2012.

1. Friend wanted me to grow his plant for him, Grape God strain. It was grown outdoors, underneith a patio so it had very little light. It was 5 foot 8 inches tall, but only had 6 nodes. It was 8 weeks into flowering, and I have harvested it to reveg. Put it under a 8bulb, t5-HO grow light (40000 Lumens), and revegged it for 4 weeks now. Supercropped, LST, and pruned to the max, to grow a cannaBUSH and now it has a 32 inch by 32 inch canopy, but is only 30 inches tall XD. My question is, should I flower it right now or let it grow taller? The reason I'm asking is because of the low light penetration and density from fluoro's compared to HID's. Will post pics soon, and will turn this into a grow log if you guys so desire:) Might want to turn her into a mother and start a clone army. I love this new-found strain

2. thats exactly what you should do keep it as a mother and clone her. wait........8 weeks of flower????? it would be almost done! there should have been buds all over it by 8 weeks. Did you trim them off before you sent it back into veg??? Anyway i would clone it(take them all from the bottom and clean out the under growth) tie it down in multiple locations, then throw a 600 watt hps light on it and flower her. Brow your clones and veg them under your t5 and when momma is done flowering the next batch of clones will be ready to throw in next. Keep 1 clone as a mother and clone her again and the cycle continues!

3. This was mainly an experiment btw, to determine how well I learned everything about growing via my first and only grow. And I've only grown 24/0, and am switching to 18/6 tonight. I was using UltraGreen chem ferts, just shit walmart chemical water soluble solid fertilizer and it actually works quite well, and has micro nutes. I'm probably going to use the bottles of PH Perfect AN that I bought, and B-52, instead of cheap stuff and see how that works too. My first grow was with organics FFOF soil for veg and FF Big Bloom and Tiger Bloom for flower, and read taht chem ferts allow for more resin while sacrificing taste. So that's what I'll do. I'm going to switch from UltraGreen chem ferts to AN PH Perfect Sensi Grow A/B + B-52 + SuperThrive.

4. But there were 6 individual buds, that looked pretty much finished. The thing was that my buddy grew this plant under a patio, where it recieved VERY little light. The only light it got was from the cracks in between planks of wood, and he planted on 4/20 and I harvested 4 weeks ago, and only got 9 grams due to the EXTREME light deprivation

5. Going to switch to 18/6, foliar feed with AN Sensi Grow A/B for over-doing nitrogen to allow easier cloning, until 12/21/12. Then pop 15 clones into 3 - 10 gallon DWC bins I already made for a previous project, but never used. I'll put the mom in flower and veg the clones for 2-4 weeks depending on how well they're doing in dro, and take 3 of the clones and put them in their own individual 5gal DWC Bucket on their own as new mothers, and veg her for a perpetual clone grow, probably a vertical grow, harvesting every 2 weeks. I'm tweakin on adderall, so my bad if I'm posting too much, haha. I guess this WILL be a grow log after all :p

6. Also, I have 9 seeds that seemed to have failed to germinate (been a week) and sprout in soil, used a heat mat with paper towel for 2 weeks and no taproot showing, or even breaking the husk whatsoever while in paper towel, so I just planted them in FFOF soil and misted daily and still haven't sprouted after a week.