Fluoride

Discussion in 'General' started by SupaAPE, Mar 12, 2015.

1. #1 SupaAPE, Mar 12, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 12, 2015
    Hello GC,

What do you guys think about the chemical Fluoride, and it being added to certain things such as bottled waters or toothpastes ?

I mean i've personally read alot of material but at the end of the day i'm not a chemist and have no idea what Fluoride does to the human body. I'm just that kind of person that can't be 100% unless i'm sure about something.

Thanks, if you care to join the discussion ![​IMG]

Maybe someone with anecdotal evidence of some sort ?

2. Fluoride is fucked

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. Moderation.

But yeah its fucked I guess. I dont drink tap water, only use flouride toothpaste when I feel I need to. Id rather stay somewhat uneducated about it/avoid it because I dont know what to believe.

The world is fucked.

4. #4 Aizura, Mar 12, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 12, 2015
    Fluoride is not a chemical, it's an element.
    It makes ur enamel harder, that's why it's in toothpaste. Though it has to get in direct contact with your enamel, so ingesting it is useless and even dangerous in high enough quantities (like water and table salt).
    It's dangerous because it precipitates calcium and magnesium ions in ur cells.

5. #5 SuperDourPack, Mar 13, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 13, 2015
    I heard fluoride can kill u if u had a lot in you. Idk how true this is but wasn't fluoride one of the things they used to kill in holocaust or some shit. My buddy said that bt idk.

Or the Indians?

6. Flouride has a .03 percent success rate at mutating the rabies virus and causing insanity.

It can also cause fatality in infant giraffes.

Sent from somewhere in Canada.

7. #7 Thejourney318, Mar 13, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 13, 2015
    What, do you think it calcified the pineal gland which you consider the third eye? Do people dislike fluoride for other reasons?

That is the true question.

Well i've eliminated as much fluoride as I could in my life. I use a herbal toothpaste that is flouride free and I don't drink any bottled waters that have it.  

9. I guess it's better than drinking parasites but it's by no means good for you. I sometimes wonder if they're using it to tame the population as it apparently lowers IQ over the years and causes us to be docile. They use a tiny amount of it here in england compared to the copious amount swimming around in the american water supply. Note to yanks: your water is fucked.

Also you might think that they have measurable amounts of this substance called flouride, like they measure it up and mix it in the water and hold it to some standard. You'd be wrong. Flouride is an industrial byproduct, they literally dump chemical waste into the water. That way the water companies get cheap or free flouride and the companies that produce the toxic waste don't have to spend as much time or money getting it disposed off safely. How's that for cutting corners?

Everybody wins except for the people, as per usual.

Does this mean that fluoride strengthens your teeth, but then creates a calcium deficiency therefore weakening your teeth? 

11. Idk shit about it either so i jus wont consume it

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

No, the calcium in your teeth is already precipitated, not in soluble ionic form. Normally, your teeth consist of the mineral hydroxylapatite (calcium phosphate with a hydroxyl group). If fluoride comes into contact with your teeth, the fluoride replaces the hydroxide, forming fluorapatite, which is harder then hydroxylapatite, thus making your teeth more resilient.

13. This guy got the memo

[​IMG]

14. Flouride, Chem trails, gluten, just another housewife talltale.

15. The thing that's weird to me is why they have to put it in all the water supply because its good for your teeth. Its because tooth decay used to be such a huge problem but why not just put it in toothpaste and mouthwash and everyone steps up their hygiene?

I don't have a strong opinion on it but I drink RO water and the fluoride is removed I believe.

16. So many things to worry about, flouride is not one of them.

17. Nigga fuck y'all I like my teeth. Put fluoride in everything! Cereals , bread slices, carrots, air, everything!! I hear it's fluoride free in Oregon. I'll slap anybody trying to sell me fluoride free water fuck you mean

18. I don't eat my toothpaste + I poison my body in a million other ways AND I live near the beach on the west coast so dat radiation n what not.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forumlll.