FLUORIDE: The Bizarre History

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Hank Scorpio, Feb 11, 2011.

1. I'm bumping this topic, for shits.

You are clearly confused on what dental research means. Dental research refers to research regarding teeth. :eek:
    Whether you ingest something or not is irrelevant. Dental research includes research done on fluoridated water, which has clearly shown to deter dental carries and carry minor side effects. Nice try though.

You're basing your assumption on historical evidence yet claim that the government may want to sterilize and kill us? Sorry, but what history class did you take? I need to file a complaint. Sterilizing and killing the population is good for the government? Oh, the hilarity.

Do a dictionary look-up and you might learn something. There's a difference between conspiracy and conspiracy theory.

2. this is just propaganda to make you stop drinkin your tap water kool aid and buy bottled crap.

3. Yes I know dental research refers to teeth. However, YOU DRINK WATER. It doesn't only touch your teeth. How is ingestion irrelevant when you have to ingest water everyday to survive? Nice troll job.

4. #104 UU_ood, Mar 25, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 25, 2011
    This is including studies that take a look at other side effects. You obviously haven't seen the links I've posted that take a look at bone fractures, cancer, etc...
    Another good try. Maybe next time.

And since you're arguing that we shouldn't be forced to take fluoridated water. Page 3 I posted:
    I even agreed that you should have a choice of non-fluoridated water
    Nice one.

5. Again.

An "administered dose" means nothing when we don't actually measure out how much water and products containing water we ingest per day. \t\t

If it's perfectly fine to ingest, then why does EVERY SINGLE FLUORIDATED toothpaste say to use a PEA-sized drop, and to spit out and rinse well after brushing. It says if swallowed in large amounts, to contact the local poison center.

6. That's because the concentration in toothpaste is absurdly higher than fluoridated water :eek:
    You do know there's fluoride in natural water right? But it's in low concentrations (in most places at least). And see my edited post, where I agreed to a choice in fluoridated water.

7. So why add more?
    And if you think there should be a choice, then why add it to tap water?

8. Adding more fluoride to water has been shown to increase the deterrence of dental carries. And I never argued to add it to tap water. Try to point out where I said it should. I'm just pointing out that research has shown the benefits of it and has shown the harms of it are much less compared to what conspiracy theorists claim.

9. #109 Hank Scorpio, Mar 25, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 25, 2011
    You have not pointed out ANY RESEARCH just group think. You keep repeating fluoride is good for you like the government. If you want to be that brainwashed, and post evidence of that, go ahead, your only going to make more individuals who read the topic, question the validity of fluoride.

The Nazis discovered when you add sodium fluoride into water, the people do whatever they are told without question. That is the secret to how they kept everyone in the concentration camps stupid enough not to fight back! EXACTLY LIKE TODAY. The world is a giant concentration camp, toxic pollution causes cancer, 7.9 MILLION DIE EVERY YEAR from cancers as reported by the WHO. MOST CANCERS CAN BE CURED WITH CANNABIS HEMP anyone on this site who is against this information is not for truth, and probably works for the government or some corporation who desires to maintain profits, and keep poisoning everyone living on this planet. Fluoride air pollution is extremely more toxic than normal fluoride.

http://www.wqad.com/news/rock-island-hazmat-water-treatment-plant-03242011,0,4540527.story

Even the federal government is reducing the fluoride, why not just remove it completely?
    http://www.federalregister.gov/arti...on-in-drinking-water-for-prevention-of-dental
    http://news.helium.com/news/12502-canadian-city-votes-to-take-fluoride-out-of-water

10. You have to be fucking kidding me buddy.. My god!!!! I dont even know were to start with somebody like you... Way to much time on the internet I guess..

I like how every time somebody disagrees with what you are trying to say, you say they probably work for the Government.

11. im sure there is a natural occuring floride and a man made kind, the man made gets
    put into the water supply.