FLUORIDE: The Bizarre History

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Hank Scorpio, Feb 11, 2011.

1. Your post implied that I didn't care about mercury.
    "It all doesn't matter right? It's just a little bit here and there. \t\t"

Your post implied that I claimed it wasn't a problem which is, like I said, a straw man. You can read my previous post again and hopefully comprehend it well enough to realize I never disregarded mercury contamination as a non-issue.

2. You can read my previous post again and hopefully comprehend it well enough to realize I was pointing out two fallacies you made. My post obviously wasn't just about mercury.

3. I know what you said. I'll repeat myself: you're claiming that my stance is those are non-issues. You are implying that I said everything (arsenic, mercury etc...) is perfectly okay. Once again, straw man.

4. I'm not sure I ever even directed that post at you, to be honest.

5. I'm protective of critical thinking and skepticism. The history of the state is replete with conspiracies serving special interests.

I'm not saying the flouride theory is a legitimate one, it is certainly one of the more far fetched.

Of course I'm not supportive of misleading or false information being used when questioning the truth.

6. What do you mean by "proof of a NWO"

Exactly what is it that you doubt?

The term is a cliché. There are lots of varying opinions about what the NWO is precisely. There is New World Order (conspiracy theory), and New world order (politics) and yet New World Order (disambiguation)

So you don't believe in Globalism? There are no globalists?

Do you doubt Eugenics? You doubt global population control?

Its real simple actually. 1) Its NEW, not previously known, 2) Its GLOBAL in scope, and 3) Its about CONFORMITY or obedience.

If you take it at face value the NWO is a system of global conformity not previously known.

:bongin:

7. People are mislead in to believing that conspiracies are rare when in fact they are an every day occurrence.

Every single day of the seven day week you can see two or more people walk through the doors of every Wal Mart in America and conspire to steal merchandise because they understand that by colluding in numbers they will increase their chances of getting away with a crime.

Not just Wal Mart but every other store in America. Call the manager of any retail store you like and ask them what their stolen numbers were last week if you doubt me.

Conspiracies are common and I believe that all of modern society is corrupt from the top to the bottom.

8. #89 UU_ood, Feb 15, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 15, 2011
    You know exactly what I mean. NWO conspiracy theory. Not NWO in politics. There have been many NWO political-wise. But conspiracy theorists don't argue for this kind of NWO. Look at how many cite the Bush speech that claims a NWO. They think it's proof of a NWO conspiracy. Most conspiracy theorists don't even know the difference, so I applaud you for actually realizing this.

No they're not. There's a difference between conspiracy and conspiracy theories. You were able to distinguish the difference between political NWO (which has happened many times in history) and conspiracy theory NWO. I'd hope you'd be able to realize the difference between conspiracy and conspiracy theories as well. That article you posted makes the same fallacy. Conspiracies happen but those aren't conspiracy theories. Apollo, JFK, 9/11, chemtrails, etc... Those are conspiracy theories. Trying to prove that conspiracies theories come true because real life conspiracies are found out is ridiculous.

Oh, of course not. Anyways, the point is you're clearly refusing to acknowledge the mixed studies done on the health effects of fluoride. I've admitted many times that I know there are studies that show health risks while other that don't show health risks and even show a deterrence of health risks. The evidence is not conclusive. I'm no supporter of forced medication, so I even agreed with you that fluoridated water should be a choice. The fact that you continue to insult me and argue with me shows that the only agenda you have is to force others to think that fluoride is absolutely beyond a doubt dangerous and destructive and our government knows this and is willingly using it to control/sterilize/kill/whatever us. You say all this so confidently when you don't even realize that the research is inconclusive on fluoride. Much less is there evidence on a conspiracy.

9. the thing about the nwo is that people actually think it is a good thing. especially the way the global economy works. the problem is, once we have a one world government, it will be like that forever. we could never overthrow it if it becomes too powerful.

i think we are getting brainwashed in a way. but only because marketing is getting more sophisticated. there are people who are masters of psychology.. odds are, they can and probably do use it to their advantage on telivision. its almost a blessing in diguise because it makes it that much easier to be a smart person. when i walk into a room, i automatically think im the smartest person in the room because my peers are so fucking materialistic and uninterested in learning. only getting a diploma, so they can get a good job, and work for somebody else their whole lives.

but hey, somebodies gotta work for me! we cant all think like a boss;)

i also think that once you dig a little bit and find out that everybody is trying to fuck you, do not dig further and build your own grave. because you can imprison yourself in negative thoughts and fuck your life up. no matter how smart you are.. they human mind is very powerful.. you become your thoughts

10. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zeMZGGQ0ERk]YouTube - How To Brainwash A Nation[/ame]

and if you like that you will love his lectures
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JN0By0xbst8&feature=related]YouTube - Yuri Bezmenov ex KGB Psychological Warfare Techniques. Subversion & Control of Western Society 1/7[/ame]

11. #92 maxrule, Feb 15, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 15, 2011

Politicians conspire as much as anyone. They don't hold all power because they are under great influence.

Many people who we would believe to be loyal to America, the US constitution and the Bill of Rights are not loyal but in fact enemies. They are working from with in to undermine our way of life and eliminate it.

The real NWO is a conspiracy of philosophy because it is all being intentionally perpetuated by many people across a wide spectrum of society. Some are the leaders, some are the followers, some are the minions and some are the duped. It is certainly clear that many people desire to see a global government come to fruition.

Not just a global government but global religion as well.

The 1893 Parliament of World Religions, which ran from September 11... :rolleyes:

There are many trans national entities who meet regularly to discuss the direction of the planet and these entities could care less about anyones rights. They will positively poison your entire family; start wars and kill lots and lots of people; and they will unquestionably bankrupt and starve entire populations at their leisure.

Billionaire club in bid to curb overpopulation - Times Online - 11/17/10
    May 24, 2009 ... America's richest people meet to discuss ways of tackling a 'disastrous' ... be used to slow the growth of the world's population and speed up improvements in ... 894646 Registered office: 1 Virginia Street, London, E98 1XY.
    http://forum.grasscity.com/politics...k/tol/news/world/us_and.../article6350303.ece - Similar

[​IMG]

12. You don't understand what a NWO is. There's the conspiracy theory that the NWO are elitists/bankers/Jews that was trying to control the entire world, depopulate and sterilize us. There is the political NWO which has happened many times in history. For example, the fall of the Roman Empire was a NWO. The end of WW2 was a NWO. The fall of the Soviet Union was a NWO.

13. i believe there are powerful people trying to take over the world. but they cant just force a 1 world government. it needs to be voted in or some shit. i dont know, nothing you say is going to change my opinion so it doesnt really matter. get money

14. The global elite are not really voted in to power; more like appointed.

15. #96 lilro, Feb 16, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 16, 2011
    DENTAL research doesn't mean shit when you INGEST water. Toothpaste clearly says to spit it out. However, the ingestion of water is REQUIRED to survive. So how can adding ANY chemical that's intended to be spit out be good? An "administered dose" means nothing when we don't actually measure out how much water and products containing water we ingest per day.

16. That's right; and I can't think of another 'medication' that can be consumed in any amount with out a prescription.

17. Do a google search on the subject and you might learn something. There are many sites covering the topics of "Conspiracy Theories That Turned Out to be True" Here is one, not the best site but im short on time so make due. The 9 Most Shocking Conspiracy Theories That Turned Out to be True

And don't forget one of my favorite "the business plot". Ignorance is bliss.

18. It explains alot:D

19. i'm a bit late to the converstion, but

the later seems much more likely.

based on historical evidence alone. the government wants what is good for them. now it may (may) be in their interest to keep our teeth healthy, but i can't for the life of me imagine why it is any of their concern at all.