Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

fluffy weird smelling

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by fuckcockshit, Jan 28, 2011.

1. ok this pot i got smells funny has skinny stems and pops when i smoke it...it also has weird little seeds throughout the whole bag....i bought it off a bud for 15 bucks,,,i guess it got me a good buzz wasn't too strong.....was it just not cured correctly

2. eh sounds more like it wasn't grown with too much effort and care, curing I'm sure was less than ideal

3. sounds like they harvested early, if your plants male and you pull it too soon the seeds will be tiny as shit there like the big white seeds but when they are just trying to form

4. "Popping" and bad smell and taste can be caused by not flushing properly before harvest. Seeds themselves indicate not very much care was taken to weed out males or hermies. Probably not a very experienced or caring grower...

Ummm...male plants do not produce seeds...