Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Fluffy or not

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Nugagerube, Jan 15, 2013.

1. #1 Nugagerube, Jan 15, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 15, 2013
    :smoking:Hello Blades. its been a while since I posted a new thread, so i figured why not post while I'm high :D. Anyways I just picked up gram from this new guy and his weed is fluffy as hell. What do you guys usually get when you pick up? I usually get fresh stuff but its not usually fluffy like that, i don't know what the oppoiste of fluffy is right now, I'm pretty high. Haven't smoked in a week so im pretty good off that one bowl. Another dude i get from usually sells me dry stuff thats not fresh and sorta flaky but still good, dense stuff. But my main dude sutff is usually justfresh and not fluffy since he puts them in tubaware containors, air tight. But for fear of further digression, i"ll stop typing now. What do ya'll usually get?

2. Fluffy is good :)

3. Yes fluffy is good but Idk if I like my bud like that. i sorta like it dry a bit so i dont wasteany

4. Some strains are fluffy others arent.as long as its dank I dont care

5. I like dense, slightly dry, nugs. I feel like those give off the most keif in my grinder.

6. yea nashty knows what i mean

7. this stuff is made by my dealers friend. home grown its still dank tho

8. I like fluffy,resinous,sticky,stanky nugs.

9. my personal preference is dark dense and almost completely dry but still a little sticky and i love it when the bud has an earthy smell

10. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j8EFVDq0crs]"It's So Fluffy!" - YouTube[/ame]

11. This.

12. i like it in the middle, when its dense to the point where i cant crush it with my fingers, then it's too dense. but i like it when i can squeeze the nug.

13. I like the dense, sticky nugs that brake down to way more than you were expecting