Flu

Discussion in 'General' started by Bobbert, Jun 24, 2005.

1. I got the flue wend and got really bad quickly untill this afternoon and better quickly (I think?). I still don't feel %100 better my throat still hurts and my body aches because it was hurting so bad. I quit throwing up and shaking and sweating so that is all good. I wanted to smoke to help my bones and stuff. I knew it would not be good on my throat I am 3 hits in and it hurts like hell every time you hit it and I start to cough and kind of feel like throwing up. It passes though and I feel so much better now. Honestly there is not much point to this post, I just am bored and kind of want to take my mind off of my awful last day or so.<o:p></o:p>

<o:p></o:p>

2. Well... you should invest in a vaporizor. When I was sick with strep it didn't make me cough at all, it actually helps. I wish I had my vaporizor back. :(

3. or you could pass some time and if you have enough, you could make weed brownies or something and then you'd be out for the rest of the day. Of course, I don't exactly know what wonders/detriments weed will do to your immune system.

4. Feel better, Bobbert!

5. Yeah feel better dude! I hate being sick as well. I'm still trying to kick this bronchitis.

6. I feel much worse today, I made a doctors appoitment though. I have a vape but I don't like the high as much.

7. damn that sucks, feel better bobbert

8. Im finally over my bronchitis, im lucky though cause my uncle just gave me some antibiotics for free :smoke: hope everybody feels better soon

9. So I got back from the Doctor and it turns out I have strep throat. I have pills and she said in 2 days it will get better, but I have to take meds for 10 days.

10. Eh, I feel for ya dude. I'm fighting bronchitis right now. I just went back to the Dr. today, and I'm getting better. Got another 20 Hydrocodone 5/500 mg though, so I'm feeling grooooooovy. :)

Here's my story:http://forum.grasscity.com/showthread.php?t=63819

Get better soon dude.

11. That sucks; at lease you have some good meds. The stuff I have has common side effects of upset stomach and diarrhea. I just took a pill hopefully I will be side effect free.

12. Well, my stuff causes constipation, so I'm not much better off, LOL. :D But yes, at least they make me feel groooooooovy. [​IMG]

Hope those side effects don't hit you too hard.

13. At the beginning of summer last year I was sick for almost 4 weeks straight, it sucked...

Feel better dude!