Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

flu shot?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by datcronic420, Feb 21, 2011.

1. my friend just got a flu shot and were supposed to smoke today so if he smokes will it like react with the vaccine in a negative way? pls respond fast!

2. haha nah.
    get ur smoke on g

3. lol your fine

4. nothing to worry about. Weed actually boosts your immune system

5. Really? Like the one negative thing I ever heard about weed is that it weakens your immune system. I never really believed it, but like everyone says it does.

6. I never believed that. If anything it'd make you sick cause you smoke off other peoples nasty ass dirty saliva'd up fucking pipes.

7. Yeah that's why I never believed it lol.

8. It shouldn't. Now that flu shot on the other hand... :rolleyes:

9. flu shots are very unnecessary unless you're elderly or very young.

10. Not sure if this has happened to anyone else but I got a flu shot tuesday around 3PM, went home everything fine. Smoked at about 9PM. Woke up at 3AM to use bathroom, got really hot, dizzy and blacked out, woke up on the bathroom floor, not sure how long I was out. I smoke every night before bed and this is the only thing I can think of that was different that day. Not sure if related or not but wanted to share.