Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Flu Immunization Shot

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by LLCoolJer, Nov 24, 2011.

1. Hey grasscity! So on Monday I'm going to be going for my flu shot, I was planning on smoking over the weekend and I was wondering if weed would have any negative affects on the shot? Thanks alot!

2. You would know about it if it did

3. [quote name='"mushroomsatsuji"']You would know about it if it did[/quote]

This.

But to answer your question more directly, definitely not. Toke on =].

4. You'll be fine. Shit, I smoked the day before I had major surgery and went under with anesthesia, I was out for a few hours. I told the doc I smoked too before just to be safe, and it wasn't a problem. Marijuana is actually a bronchodilator, allowing airflow to the lungs, it's very safe actually. Anyway, there's nothing to worry about.

5. I never gotten one of those fool shots.I cal them fool shots,cause only fools fall for big pharmas lies... Flu Vaccine Exposed

6. YEAH worry about it A LOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

7. Dude I'm in school for pre med. I also used to work in a hospital in pediatrics oncology, and I refuse to get a flu shot. I HAD to get the H1N1 for my job at the time, but they are pretty sketchy. Just FIY. You're better off getting sick and flexing your immune system annually. I'm rarely sick. Just wash your hands 5 times a day or so, limit anti-bacterial/antimocrobial so your immune system doesn't take a shit from that end either.