FL's Hydroponic Adventure

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Grow Journals' started by Deleted member 1100886, Dec 19, 2019.

1. Girls are doin great, need to get photos up but haven’t had a need to open the tent in 5 days or so, so I haven’t gotten in there take some.

girls are really flowering, the ACJ’s are lookin like they might need some more leaves trimmed, they are trying to stay a bushy as possible.... I may wait a few more days before going at them again

• Like Like x 4
  2. been scrolling the dark web.... interesting to say the least..... not as much of things i was expecting

• Like Like x 2
  3. work is staying hit or miss, leaving early yesterday will make today some what decent.... not rushed by any means but was hoping for more.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Ok so here are the girls!!! The kushs are coming along very nicely! Then the ACJ’s are pushing flower and moving nicely into full flower. But they need a trim horribly..... oh so horribly asking with the hooks being adjusted.
    C576DFF8-D7EF-49D7-BD53-056DDBB95554.jpeg

• Like Like x 5
  5. Those grew up pretty quick man! Nice work man!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. How do you get on there anyway? Had a friend know how to do it way back when.

• Like Like x 2
  7. are you gonna bend them down? looks like its about time to.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. Ya bend those ladies over already

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Thank you smoke! And ya I have had my ups and downs with this run lol but at least it’s been really smooth

• Like Like x 3
  10. I’ll reach out to you

• Like Like x 2
  11. Lol no the kushs are too far to do that, I honestly thought the lowers would catch up like the ACJ’s but they haven’t.

• Like Like x 3
  12. Yeah I cant believe how well my first grow went. I guess im a hare bit older than some noobs and really dedicated my time and some of my life to it. Its the best and most rewarding hobby Ive had. I still want to get back into flying R/C planes. That was once a good hobby of mine before my daughter was born. Now In guess its growing Cannabis. Lol!

• Like Like x 2
  13. Yes we are lol and yes we have better attention to detail as well lol.

I can agree with you about this being a very rewarding hobby, I do love it dearly.

also why not start flying hobby planes! Again! Lol, fuck I can fly those and the real ones, love it! Just haven’t gotten back into the rc planes again yet. No where good to fly them here lol

• Like Like x 3
  14. Yes rc was fun for me. I know you fly real planes as well. Fun stuff brother! Maybe ill have to go and check on my planes in the attic and dust them off.

• Like Like x 2
  15. Oh shit dog that’s awesome that you still have them!!!! I have sold mine.... and I am glad I did, nothing I had would be considered good by today’s standards with the Bluetooth controllers and brushless Lipo systems...

• Like Like x 2
  16. Old photos of the girls

EDBA247E-9B60-4A06-814A-B9F7BE85E617.jpeg 14C1EEA6-F0D5-404A-9AA1-F1DC5B8246A8.jpeg B8DDC4C0-A35D-4F6D-90C4-215FA4DA71DF.jpeg D20D21F6-E11C-48D2-86EB-B751CB9FC25F.jpeg 51FBFEC5-1FB7-4EF8-A583-F55542C016F3.jpeg

• Like Like x 5
  17. Ok y’all, been stupid busy..... had an opportunity to get a “new” to me project car, been focusing on that in my free time here these last few days and enjoying my weekend off. It’s nice catching my breath and feeling caught up with some R&R...

but into the girls...... the ACJ’s are flowering up and stretching nicely. They really seem to like to Toss fan leaves everywhere. More so than the kushs and compared to the last run of lady’s..

the kushes are doing their thing, the back left kush is building up really well, not happy with the structure of it, but I also did absolutely no training with it, so I have no reason to gripe..... however the front left kush is trained out really well, I did accidentally start to snap a branch the other day when adjusting the hooks, the branch today seems to be doing fine....

Ph keeps dropping like a rock currently. The ppm’s were rising like crazy this past week off of the normal 500ppm. Once I got the ppm’s to 450, everything has been behaving. Gonna make new soup here in a few and get more photos too. Not gonna add much mega crop this time, gonna go with more bud explosion and sweet candy and then see where I sit ppm wise and then maybe a dash of mc.

overall I’m really happy with this hydro growing, I don’t feel as “tied” to the plants, cause I know I don’t have to pay attention to watering and tiger things, just check the ph and ppm’s and I’m done with them for the day. Really only open my tent once a week when doing a soup change and to adjust the tie downs at the same time

• Like Like x 5
  18. So new soup is in, ph’ed to 6.4 and the ppm’s before ph was 430...... sweet candy, bud explosion, dash of cal mag and silica blast was all that I added to the soup.

pics to come, the lights went out before I could get them and the girls are resting.... no one likes a sleeping plant photo.

• Like Like x 4