Boxing Floyd Mayweather vs Conor Mcgregor

Discussion in 'All Sports' started by BloodyGanja, Jul 16, 2017.

?

Floyd Mayweather Vs Conor Mcgregor

Poll closed Aug 25, 2017.
  1. Floyd Mayweather

61.5%
  2. Conor Mcgregor

38.5%
  1. Toxic, I totally agree in a street fight or mma match Floyd would stand zero chance to win.
    I don't train anymore but I'm a De La Riva purple belt. I trained under Vicente Junior. Pat

2. Awesome. Got my black in 2009 from John Simons III . Under Dave Camarillo. Guerilla BJJ.

3. I have a hard time thinking that a cocky motherfucker like Floyd would risk his undefeated record if he thought at all that he could lose.

He'll out box him and it will go to the scorecards. Mayweather wins by decision.

• Like Like x 4
  4. Idk it's all for show. I would've thought he was even more stupid if he threw out bigger bills imo lol

5. I am a fan of floyd and mcgregor and I'm excited to see how this fight will pan out

6. This poll is going to close the day before the fight. Might want to edit that if possible

7. On paper Floyd should be able to take it.

Connor does know how to box and moves well, but he can't outbox mayweather. If he lands a one punch KO, I see that as his only chance. Mayweather is a wizard inside the ring, if McGregor can't touch him, he will get outclassed. Floyd may not be able to knock him out, but he will take the decision if it goes that far.

8. Mayweather is the best boxer we will see for a long time but McGregor is young, Confident and hungry.

Should make for a good fight.

• Like Like x 1
  9. mayweather just toyed with mcgregor that whole fight. Didn't throw a punch in the first 3 rounds. Not even close. Scorecards make it look like mcgregor was competitive but when mayweather actually put forth effort, it wasn't even close. And it didn't even look like mayweather got hit at all!

• Like Like x 1
  10. Totally agree man. Textbook Floyd

11. Ehh, it was about what I expected.

12. It made em both a chunk of cash that's for sure!

13. Saw this happening months ago.
    I bet the people who were sucking McGregor's dick has a sour taste in their mouth now.

What would be interesting is they were to do a bare knuckle bout.

I've been watching some bare knuckle boxing on YouTube and find it way more exciting than normal boxing, sometimes even mma.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Your dead right man hahahaha.
    I can't stand that Irish twat myself he's not even a good mma fighter imo. Most of the people he's beat should have beat him the way Floyd did. Even most of them don't understand why. Nate beat him twice in reality. Its just dana white likes the taste of his penis.
    I never really got into the bare knuckle stuff they just get smashed to pieces without actually doing any mma lol