flowers?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by BillyBlunts, Nov 24, 2005.

1. One of my buddys showed me his plant yesterday and there were tiny yellow flowers starting to grow out of some of the buds. I have never seen actual flowers with petals on marijuana before. has he waited too long to harvest? or has one of his plants been pollenated? what should he do?

2. wtf thats really wierd.

3. you mean flowers? like.. dafodils? roses? or do you mean hairs and funny lookng curly things..

4. he said it had petals which is highly unlike .........prob. not a MJ plant but you never know could also be a male

5. No not a festivus myth i once had a seed from a blueberry do this...pretty ...
    pretty strange ...my expierience happened when i was into bloom but had no actual BUD.......this is how a male plant drops its pollen ..these flowers are sure to have looked like balls at some point????
    in my expierience this is a male plant ......in your "friends"case WTF.....maybe a hermaphrodite... how close to harvest is your "friend"?
    ive heard that late flowering is not a bad thing if your a week or less to harvest ..the pollen doesnt have a chance to have an ill affects on the female flowers causing seeds...
    but have heard that much later and the plant could start putting energy into seeds rather than the finishing touches on the goods...

just my 2 cents

GOOD LUCK .....GOOD GROWING...