Flowering

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by briwes911, Aug 12, 2011.

1. so my plants will be flowering soon... so i went to lows and this is the nutrients they had.... what will work best??

Attached Files:

• 028.jpg
      028.jpg
      File size:
      393.4 KB
      Views:
    • 029.jpg
      029.jpg
      File size:
      355.6 KB
      Views:
    • 030.jpg
      030.jpg
      File size:
      359.5 KB
      Views:
    • 032.jpg
      032.jpg
      File size:
      454.9 KB
      Views:
    • 034.jpg
      034.jpg
      File size:
      381.8 KB
      Views:
    • 031.jpg
      031.jpg
      File size:
      386.9 KB
      Views:
    • 033.jpg
      033.jpg
      File size:
      533.1 KB
      Views:
  2. ill go with super bloom , cant you go to a hydroponics store or something and get some good organic nutes ?

3. yea there's a hydro shop like 45 min or so away but there hrs are odd as fuck lol i just stopped by lows there always open lol... so if i was to get something organic what would you recommend? i can always order off line..

4. well i just started using General Organics from General Hydroponics and its been working good for me :) and i heard good stuff here it is : general organics

5. ok so im sry this is a noob question but this is my first grow.. i just want to make sure i dnt like so many that ive read... here is a pic of my girls... Merry Kate & Ashley....

Attached Files:

• 004.jpg
      004.jpg
      File size:
      687.7 KB
      Views:
  6. looking good bro , if you have any questions don't be afraid to ask !

7. you know what strain they are ? are they clones ?

8. Lmfao merry kate and ashley good names man

9. hahaha yeah great names they have :p

10. there some mex press seeds that i have collected over the last few mouths lol... im just trying to get a general idea of getting my green thumb in order.. me and my wife are in route to a medical state in 90 days or so give or take lol so i just figured what better way to leave these lame as state then to extract some of its goodness from the ground lol

Attached Files:

• 043.jpg
      043.jpg
      File size:
      513.5 KB
      Views:
  11. hahahaha good job man :p

12. i dont understand i mean growing i understand isnt easy.. but i truly dont understand how someone can complety fail.. i mean there has never been a time when i looked at the plants and thought oh no im a failur i mean.. i may have over waterd a lil or mayebe the dog peed around them too much one time but i check them everyday so i just dont understand ... maybe im talking to early i still have yet to smoke anything yet so lol better go knock on some wood

13. some people can grow good from the start (Y)

14. #14 jamesz, Aug 12, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Got damn man those are a lot of seeds haha i wish i had that many lol if i had 5 seeds i woule happy anything is better thant none

15. i enjoy watching them grow i cant wait till i can use co2 and 1000 watt lights and fox farm this and warm casteing that.. bat guano.. all that nice stuff lol

16. yea man i could have had more but after a while you just thorw the shit away lol.. na you dnt want these seeds the weed was all stinky and moldy or some shit.. smelled like ammonia and kitty piss hahahah ... hopefully these buds will be the swans outta a ugly duckling litter lol

17. hahahahaha lol , hydroponics :D (Y) what state are you going to ?

18. #18 jamesz, Aug 12, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Lol i hope i see something tomorrow i just have to see