Flowering

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by timm40, Oct 3, 2010.

1. New grower here.....indoors using south facing skylight as light source. My plants started showing their sex in late August.......Natural 12/12 didn't happen until September 22.....do I count the days of flowering by the 12/12 time or when they started flowering? I am in my 7th week of flowering if the time they started to show white pistels. I have nice buds....white hairs everywhere. Nice pine scent when you rub a leaf........just started to notice a berry smell also. I can take some pics later today.

2. Oh yeah.....bag seed....over night germination.......MG tomato food during veg stage.....Bloom Booster for flowering stage......regular potting soil.

3. Just watch the plant the first time around. Outside light is pretty unpredictable. When the hairs seem to look mostly "toasted" then they're ready for harvest. Just keep watching them.

4. Thanks....just wondering about flushing too soon........using MG Bloom Booster and molasses.......the berry smell has me wondering what strain it could be. Sativa looking leaves....newer leaves are getting frosty looking.....nothing huge though.