Flowering

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Demzogk420, Aug 9, 2019.

1. Hi I changed the lighting to 12/12 gonna slow the nutrients. And also I was wondering does this mean it's starting to go into the flower stage. 20190808_233547.jpg 20190808_233552.jpg 20190808_233558.jpg 20190808_233607.jpg 20190808_233612.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Looks like heat stress and or wind burn to me...

3. How do I fix that

4. Well im not positive that is what it is. But what are your temps/ humidity and do you have a fan in there? Is it oscilating or no?

5. That's some serious nitrogen toxicty.... What's the medium, feed and pH?

6. Its 82 in there. Humidity is 32 percent and the fan is not oscillating

7. I feed it cyco once a week and I'm not sure what the ph is

8. Be careful pointing a non oscilating fan at her

9. are you in soil or coco?

Sent from my Redmi 4X using Tapatalk

10. Its oscillating now

11. It's a soil and cocoa mix. I made super soil by mixing a little strong stuff with the organic coco base

12. What strong soil did you mix with? My guess is your pH is off making you have toxicities causing deficiencies. The purple stems usually signify the start of a mag issue. The slight taco could be heat/light but the crossed fingers and clawed tips tell me the problem is in your soil. I would giver a gooood flush and let dry out for a day or so depending on the amount of Coco in there.

13. Okay I'll do a simple water flush for a week or 2

14. Nope. this is a medium flush which is usually done with 3 times the size of your pot worth of water. This is to flush whatever nutrients in there out, so you can start fresh with phd water. I noticed that the nutes you're using is mainly for hydro/Coco and is also used with r/o PhD water .not using r/o maybe causing a salt build up and ph issue in your medium/pot.

15. I do know for sure, there is way too much nitrogen. So a flush is what I would do. As long as you're not using time released nutes in your soil. If there is. You need to feed only water until the leaves are not so dark green. Also I would wait to flip until the pH is regulated correctly.

16. Water should fix the problem then

17. Good PhD water.

18. Got ya I'll have some ph stuff then

• Like Like x 1
  19. When youre not growing in organic soil, pH ing the feed and runoff is all too important, just a slight swing in ph can cause lockouts and toxicities easy as heck. In the future i would stick with one or the other and not mix, there could be pockets with no Coco and pockets with no soil, essentially causing confusion to your roots, with them not knowing at what pH to take the nutrients at.

• Like Like x 1