Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by FliMsyFisH, Aug 12, 2018.

  1. Hey guys I was trying to veg these girls till the end of August but I'm worrying I will run out of room if I wait that long do to the stretching during flowering was wondering what people's thoughts were should I start flowering now I should I be okay to wait longer

    Attached Files:

    • Like Like x 1
  2. I can't see the whole room but those girls look ready to go if u haven't got much space. I'm kinda nuts idc how long I find a way to make it work lol check out one of many I had going and the end of the grow. 6 ft beautiful ladies. IMAG0392.jpg 1521499722972.jpg

    Sent from my C525c using Tapatalk
  3. I'm just worried about height it's not a big tent and in the pic that's whole tent I'm just afraid if I wait to much longer they will stretch to much in flowering and won't have enough room to keep moving my lights up
  4. Well hold on u better flip now and tie em down or super crop at the middle of the two week stretch. Those aren't little and they have a lot of vines that's gonna shoot out

    Sent from my C525c using Tapatalk
  5. Yes u are going to have width issues and hard to get airflow

    Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk
  6. I'm not worried about about width it hasn't been an issue for me so far and airflow hasn't been either there is a high velocity fan in the back that you can't see in the picture and open vents all around the bottom so there is always fresh air coming in I am going to switch them over to flowering tonight though
    • Like Like x 3

Share This Page