Flowering?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Anderson.austin96, Apr 7, 2017.

1. Space is a 1..5' by 3.5', Ak-47 is month old and Pineapple Express (top left) is 2 weeks older. Should switch to flowering stage?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. That's up to you. The larger you let them get, the more you'll get out of them. But if you're planning to SOG those 4 plants in that small space, better think again because you're going to be seriously short on room. When you put them into flower, they really start to grow...assuming you have enough wattage in your lighting to get them to grow, and that is nowhere near enough room to flower 4 plants. You might SOG 1 or max 2 there, but anything over that is going to be way too much. How many plants you flower at a time should depend on how much wattage you have in your flower lighting and how much space each has to spread/expand. Crowding them up under a single lamp isn't good. You would get more at harvest time if you only flowered a single plant and gave it the light it needs and the space to flower, instead of attempting to flower several in that same amount of space. But these suckers really start to grow when you flip them to flower and I don't think you're going to have enough space or netting to do 4 there. Good luck. TWW

3. Do you think I should just not use the net and pin down the branches to try keep the canopy even in my grow room?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum