Flowering

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Luis.montoya559, Feb 17, 2017.

1. Hello everybody I am in day 10 of flowering and I have noticed that some of my plants are not getting as many hairs as others. Has anybody had any experience with the strain Candyland? I will add some pics to show what I'm talking about. Any advice or input will be gladly accepted. 0216171946.jpg

2. This one is one of the ones that's doesn't have as much hairs as others. The one with more hairs is in a smaller pot than the one with less hairs. Could that possibly be why some are getting more hairs or does it need more nutes? Any input would be greatly appreciated.

Attached Files:

3. yes, a smaller pot can indeed delay flowering, as well as limit your yields, that's for sure..
    what size container are they both in?
    secondly, even though i think that they're from seeds, seeds can show different characteristics of each other, unless the strain is extremely stable, which is pretty rare in the cannabis world.
    i always like to compare plants to people, if you have a brother or sister, you both probably don't like exactly alike, unless you're twins of course.. one of you may have brown hair and brown eyes, while the other once may have blonde hair and blue eyes, even though you both come from the same parents. think of you and your siblings as the seeds from a cannabis plant.. one plant may take more after the mother, and be shorter, have wider leaves, and be more indica dominant in the effects, while the second one might be taller, have thinner leaves and be more sativa dominant in it's effects. usually the sativa and sativa dominant plants will take longer to flower..

4. Smaller pots can and do initate sexing / preflower as the roots bottom out. Your girls are just sexing out. Once the budsites start " crowning " then you will be flowering.