flowering with 24hrs light??

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by celebi, Sep 18, 2010.

1. so i bought femenized forbidden fruit, been going for about a month now, there are 5 of them. the biggest one at the top node has just gotten two pairs of pistols. im on 24hrs light and have been since the start. the plants from start until today(transplant) had PH of 4 to 4.5 and the water i used was pretty bad water and i just changed to distilled water. so im just wondering why my plant decided to flower under 24hrs light, is it becuase of the stress i put on the plant during the first month. since i transplanted the runoff PH is 7. and im oging to be using distilled water from now on, will it change back? has this ever happened to anyone else?

2. Are they autoflowers?

3. That would be the only explanation, but I would go to 18/6 for a week then 12/12 to get them to really flower. Also you need to desperately fix that pH problem.

4. nope they are not autoflowering..... ph is fixed

5. Sounds like they're just showing preflowers, this happens sometimes once the plant becomes sexually mature. Now if they are all out blooming then I wouldn't know how to explain it other than maybe being an auto.

6. Yea, regardless you will need darkness in order to get those buds huge!

7. thx guys!