Flowering with 14 hours of daylight?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by YellowThumb1, Aug 5, 2019.

1. It appears this plant is flowering, but based on the amount of daylight I didn't think that was possible? This is not an auto. Anyone have insight? Is the grower just misreading the signs?

He posted pics below:

[​IMG]

2. Yes it's normal, it's not an indoor grow so there are no light schedules. My flowered at 15h of daylight.
    To add this is also strain dependent, some go from 15h,14,13. And no they will not reveg outdoors unless the daytime gets longer day by day, but it's not.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Thanks, It was topped yesterday( took it from 6 feet to 5.5, lost 3 bus sites, including the main cola) before I realized what was happening, hope I didn't screw her up too bad. I believe it's still in the first week of flowering so I "think" I'll be ok?

• Like Like x 1
  4. Definitely ull be ok, u probably have >=90 days till harvest. The main cola probably would have been the most yielding, since that's topped you may probably regain the yeild from the new growth. It may not be as fat as the mail cola would have been but I'm sure ull regain close to the weight your main cola would have been.

Ud usually top the plants in early veg growth, top when you see 4 nodes.

5. Yea, that's what I've been reading, node 4. I panicked when the plant was close to my fence line and topped it at like node 10 before realizing it was already on flower mode, thanks for the reassurance

• Like Like x 1