Flowering week 4 day 26 :D

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Maya.blue, Sep 21, 2019.

1. #1 Maya.blue, Sep 21, 2019
    Last edited: Sep 21, 2019
    Hello all cannabis growers,
    My baby's are day 26 week 4 flowering.
    I really like how they are look like, i made till now:
    LST, topping, LST, lollipop, LST
    I think they're a bit smaller than other plans i saw on day 26 because i got only
    240w Q.B 3000k+660mn on tent 2*4 and its not enough.
    So i order 2 led each one is 150w (300w) 2700k-3000k 16,500 lumens.
    Its gonna boost my plants good.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  2. Plants look good but i believe the light wattage you started with would of been enough if you would of done selective defoliation aka thin out the canopy to expose the lower bud sites to more of the light. Adding more light isn't going to help if the bud sites are blocked with large fan leaves.

3. Nice looking.
    You can roll the real tall stems around in your hand and loosen the limb, then bend it over, it wont break.
    This will keep the canopy more level and don't stunt or you can't tell it stunts at all.
    I've started doing that, piss on a scrog

4. I explain you what the problem with the lights,
    I cannot expose the smaller Bud's to the lights because if im moving the canopies to the sides they're getting really low light level (lets say on the side's the lux is around 30k in the middle around 80-90k) so when i will add more light power i will be able to open the plants to the side's without be worried they not get enough light.

Haha i not really understand your technique but i know that i need to lower my taller Budd's down, i will do it Tomorrow i just can think of how i pull them down.

5. If you incorporate what i said about leaf defoliation and what HardDrive said you can have a flat even canopy that will expose the bud sites. What HardDrive was telling you is called Super Cropping. Read up on it, its a good technique.

6. I watch videos of super cropping i understand the technique.
    On this stage of flowering, it's cannot cause me stress?

7. Done!

Attached Files:

8. They may try to pop back up tomorrow , just gently bend them back over. Then in about a week to a week and half you need to remove some of the large fan leaves that are blocking bud sites. Dont remove them now due to that will cause them to much stress wait about a week to a week and a half.

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Thanks so much bro, great info

10. Its great to see suddenly all the smaller Budd's starting to climb up and now more few days its all be even.
    About the fan leaf's if im opening the Budd's to the sides i still need to remove the fan leaf's? Because the Cola's suck the light from this fan leaf's its better to get light on the fan leaf's and not directly to the Budd's no?

Attached Files:

11. Day 24 of flower. Kandy kush bag seed under 12- 9w 2700k household leds. Something you can compare it too.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  12. See how Chillkwguy1 has fan leaves and bud sites that you can see are exposed to the light. His last pick if you zoom in on it you can see how his bud sites are exposed to the light but still has plenty of fan leaves. You dont want to remove all the fan leaves only do selective fan leaf removal. Remove only the leaves that are casting a shadow on the bud site below it, to open that bud site up to receive light.

13. I did a very heavy defoilation 6 days ago, and it filled back out that fast. Pic is before trim.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  14. Understood i will do it one more week after i finish the bending from the super cropping
    I will see what fan leaf's are way to big and remove them.

Crazy im day 29 and look like your Budd's bigger then my as you can see
    IMG_20190921_211510.jpg
    And I'm using Q.B haha

Great work wow!

15. Thanks, I got lucky. The main reason she filled out so nicely is I vegged her for 9 weeks, not by choice. My buddy wanted me to go to Canada with him for 8 days, so postponed flowering until i got back. I fimmed all the branches the day i left and she bushed out nicely. Got home, watered the shit out of her, put her to sleep for 36hrs. Then flipped to 12/12, well actually 11.5/12.5. Started flowering on 5th day and only stretched 3 inches, then started sprouting flowers everywhere. She is loaded.