Flowering - week 3 - have a few questions, need your help

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by AloeRuss, Jan 7, 2013.

1. Hi

This is a first time I put my crop through flowering and have a few questions I really need your help on

1 - this is a week 3 of flowering. My crop growin fast. In attempt to control the space, I wonder if I can still do super cropping.

2 - I have a co2 tank. How should the co2 schedule look like?

3 - is it safe (or necessary) to switch my hps lights to 1000w (it is on 700 right now)

4 - sometimes I have to enter the room where the flowers are and turn the lights on during it's "lights off time". I am sure some of it gets through some unseen cracks in the tent. Is there any danger to flowering process?

Thank you so much for your help

2. Letting light fall on your plants at all, let alone turning the lighting system on fully is very bad for your plants. However thankfully it's not a "One time and you fucked up the plants" deal, so you should be okay as long as you don't make a habit of it.

The watt of your light depends on how close it is to the plant, and how much light you want it to have. Either will work but both will have different effects and you could damage your plants by having too intense lighting too close.

3. I hear you mate. I can't help not going into that room at all. I will just pack all the spaces so the light doesn't go through.

They are about 10 inches away from the light right now. It is warm but not burning.
    I also forgot to mention that I had a dehydration situation a week a go so I will just let them rest for another week and switch to 1000

Now how about super cropping. Can I sit ll do it?