FLOWERING UPDATE and bud shots

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by brett119, Sep 5, 2011.

1. Growing in northeast PA, Bag seed mids and first grow

They're coming along nicely. Some of them have pink pistils but thats from the weather we've been having. Can some of you guys with experience tell me how many weeks they have left. Do a few look like I can chop them by the end of September. Thats when it gets chilly around here

They are all organic. I used Agway organic soil and I give them Flower power nutes by BMO. I also use their Super Plant Tonic and black strap molasses. I feed them once a week.

Attached Files:

• 008.jpg
      008.jpg
      File size:
      1 MB
      Views:
    • 009.jpg
      009.jpg
      File size:
      333.5 KB
      Views:
    • 010.jpg
      010.jpg
      File size:
      341.4 KB
      Views:
    • 011.jpg
      011.jpg
      File size:
      338.2 KB
      Views:
    • 012.jpg
      012.jpg
      File size:
      247.9 KB
      Views:
    • 013.jpg
      013.jpg
      File size:
      325.7 KB
      Views:
    • 015.jpg
      015.jpg
      File size:
      254.1 KB
      Views:
    • 017.jpg
      017.jpg
      File size:
      359.7 KB
      Views:
    • 018.jpg
      018.jpg
      File size:
      299 KB
      Views:
    • 019.jpg
      019.jpg
      File size:
      316.4 KB
      Views:
  2. looking real good:smoke:

3. thanks man. Its not as pink as the pic makes it out to be

4. a good indercation of when they will be ready is that 90% of teh pistols turn reddish, if you know what week they started to bud then you can work out how long they need 8 normaly 56 days ish, if i was you i would trim the bottom suckers off to give stronger top buds,, the plant in the blue pot on th eleft has suckers at teh bottom, they will be poor budds and a crap smoke,,,

but from looking at teh budds is say they are in theer 3rd week so about another 5 weeks may be...

5. The small plant right? Can I take that big yellowish leaf from that tall plant

6. yes i would take every damaged leaf off all the plants and the yellow ones...

7. Yes, I have heard this many times, and I know it depends on the strain, but what point do you consider the start of flowering? When you first see pistols?

I have a bagseed garden and they are in all stages of flowering, from just starting to show pistols, to nearly ready to harvest.

I have one plant that has been showing pistols for over six weeks, yet is still not doing much more than it was six weeks ago (other than still growing.) Other plants start to show pistols, and a couple of weeks later are in full flower.

So again, exactly when is the start of flowering?

8. on way out, will answer this when my head clears up lol fiesta time :) mooooooooooo mooooooo

9. from the time I killed the 1st male to the last it was about 3 weeks apart. 12 out of 23 were females. I've got 2 hash cheese clones