1. Win a $250 shopping spree at Grasscity.com! To enter subscribe to our youtube channel.
    Dismiss Notice

Flowering troubles

Discussion in 'Indoor Marijuana Growing' started by 12inchbong, Mar 27, 2003.

1. Hey everyone. About 5 weeks ago I started flowering on my one plant that I'm pretty sure is female. Since then I have moved it to my friend's place where he has two plants that I gave him. When I moved my plant to his place we didn't have all of the lights and everything set up yet. From what my friend told me there was a 3 day period where my plant didn't get 12/12 lighting. It's been two weeks since the move and my plant has still been growing like mad. The two plants that I gave my friend have started showing white hairs already, at two weeks of flowering, while mine has not. Would the interruption in the lighting period be the cause of this, or am I just worrying too much? Any help would be appreciated.

2. after 5 weeks ur plant (male or female) shud b well into flower. r u sure when it was in flower b4 that it wasnt getting light during the dark time?

and yeah messing aroung with the light cycle can make ur plant take longer to flower.

3. Sounds to me like the disturbance to the 12/12 lighting has caused your plant to go back into veg state.If it's back on flowering light cycle now, it will flower soon.

4. Thanks. I think it did go back to vegging, cause the growth did slow down for half a week but now it's growing like crazy again.

Grasscity Deals Near You