Flowering Troubles!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by DJ25PRCNT420, Feb 28, 2012.

1. Alright hate to post this in a fourth forum but I still have yet to get any thoughts or ideas....

currently I've got 8 plants flowering. I've got them in a the general hydro 8 set with the two reservoirs... anyways.
    I've got 2 that can be pulled any day. they're at 9 weeks, 5 days.
    another that is at 8 weeks, 2 days
    another at 6 weeks, 4 days
    another at 6 weeks, 3 days

Obvious problems with my scheduling here... I haven't put any nutes into the water since the 17th
    Two problems with this. the 3 plants I have in the earlier weeks of flowering aren't and haven't been getting nutes I assume.... at least for the past few days. other problem being I don't want to put any flushing solution through because i'm not sure if it would harm the 3 plants. How long without any flushing solution and just adding plain water should it take before my plants are "clear of nutrients"?
    Originally I was looking at March 9th to pull the 5... Any thoughts as to what I should do?

My obvious move is to have all 8 on the same schedule. which I'm working on but I haven't been able to because of problems along the way, I've ended up with less plants than intended....

2. I was thinking I could possibly pull the two within the next couple of days because they look about finished and proceed to feed for the next couple of weeks. and then flush the remainder on or around the 21st of March... any thoughts are appreciated. thanks

3. yo yo lets go!