flowering to veging

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by bigboycm101, Jan 11, 2010.

1. is it ok to put my plants back into veg after i put them into flowering. i wanted to find sex so i put them in a 12\12 cycle, but now i want to go back to veg so i can get sum clones. this is my first grow so forgive the question if it a dumb one:D

2. From what I have read, there will be a delay in growth as the plant switches from flowering back to vegetative growth, but otherwise everything should be fine.

3. No need to reveg just to take clones. Take the clones within the first few weeks of flowering and everything will be OK.

Good luck.

4. the things were that i wanted a good female to clone with and it took 3 weeks to show sex on my plants. i want to keep a steady comeing in of bud so, i want to mother the female plants i got now. is this not a good idea if any better ideas please let me know

5. Not sure I understand the question. Can you please restate it?

6. From what I got out of it, he wants to keep the mother in veg so he can keep taking clones off her. He switched to 12/12 just to determine the sex of the plant, in search of a mother to take clones off of. I dunno what his experience with clones is, but if he has the space, better not to "lose" mama plant to a harvest, and end up with no good clones in the end, I think.

7. this is what i got space is not a prob i have plenty room. i have six females that are three weeks in to flowering. i put them back to veg cause i want to keep cloneing the female that is the best. i have no experience at all with cloneing that is y i want to use the females to do so (they are some bagweed seeds so don't care of the turn out just want experince) i dont have enough lites i justy found out. i want to use cfls. if u were reading u know i got six healty plants how many and how much watts lummens and ks should i get thanks.

8. Ideally you want 100 watts or 5,000 lumens per plant. You can get away with less, especially with a mother plant. But when flowered you are going to want to give them max light for max yield.

Good luck.