Flowering times

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Weedsmoker419, Aug 20, 2018.

1. Buzzer is a genius and one of my mentors. He puts his study time in!!

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. #22 Buzzer777, Aug 20, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 20, 2018
    That's really a funny story..They were supposed to be indoor plants and that's why the smaller cloth pots. The were vegging for over 90days before I put them outside..I think the extended veg time did it.
    Problem is watering/feeding..5-6 times a day. Luckily I am retired but being anchored like this sux..
    I use Canna Terra Nutes and Ginormous PK boost..Additives are Liquid Bone meal (Calcium from Nectar of the Gods), and Liquid Kelp (Nectar Bloom Khaos (once per week.)).

I got Kelp4less at kelp4less.com to replace the more expensive Herculean Harvest from Nectar. Kelp4less is $25 per gallon and Bloom Khaos is $25 per QUART!(Edited & corrected) Easy decision.

I got a ton of stuff from Nectar in their sample pack for shipping $$ only..The samples are mostly quart sized.

Caution: Kelp puts the plants into overdrive.If they don't have enough Ca..they will find it in their own leaves..Otherwise, Kelp forces the rapid absorption of Ca, Magnesium, and other micros.
    Many folar feed..I don't..I just mix it into the watering can.

• Like Like x 1
  3. You wanna see Papa's plants..head over to his My Summer Journal Thread..That's REAL genius..Not too bad of a fisherman either;)

• Like Like x 2
  4. The gorilla glue is a slow growing plant I live in ky and mine started about a week ago so I'm looking at mid October to harvest.

Sent from my H1611 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  5. Mine has big stalk also.[​IMG]

Sent from my H1611 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  6. I see haha..well i do NOT use any nutrients and stuff man...just fresh cool water (If i can, i collect some water from the mountain which is the best thing to do...them girls LOVE it hehe) and some good soil i buy and mix it with red/brown soil some fruit peels and stuff..

Cheers!

• Like Like x 2
  7. You will need an AXE and these guys!!!
    LOL
    chop.gif

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
  8. 95 days ago

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

9. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

10. Looks like i see a hair or two. I would buy shooting powder and mother of all bud and use it asap. It'll help build buds. Faster than some shit I personally use it

Sent from my VS500PP using Tapatalk

11. Oh Yeah..You're def. in flower..hopefully your season lasts into mid October.

Watch out though..IC bug damage in some of those leaves. The larger chomps could be grasshoppers..Kill Kill!
    ttt.jpg

12. U got them crapping in there? Training them right

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  13. I just ordered it. Can you give some advice on how to use it however? I’ve never personally used something like this.

14. Yea mix each one separate in hot water then stir well especially the mother of all bud. Then add cold water to each then feed each separately

15. The shooting powder use about a teaspoon a gallon and move up if u see no nute burn

16. [QUOTE="Weedsmoker419, post: 24275056, mem[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

That's where mine are at also in Michigan.
    If it frost where your at I would suggest making a way to put sometime of plastic roof over them. It will allow you to take them all the way to maturity. Which for me end of Oct. to early Nov. It also will help in keeping the morning dew off your bud.

• Like Like x 1
  17. In N.J. we stay nice and warm all the way til ab mid nov.

• Like Like x 1
  18. Let her grow brother . hopefully u get something decent

• Like Like x 1
  19. Will do! Thanks a lot man!

• Like Like x 1
  20. Here's a couple of mine . they doing great so far. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 1