Flowering Time!! Moment of truth! Doomsday clock initiated!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by skullbasher23, Jul 18, 2017.

1. #21 skullbasher23, Jul 18, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 18, 2017
    As for caterpillars samething. I've only seen one in past 3months. Spraying BT every 4-5 days and rotating with spinosad

• Like Like x 1
  2. I did have broad mites tho on one plant. Was able to wipe them out with insecticidal soap and a no pest strip (for future eggs) hanging inside the plant canopy. Haven't seen them for 2 months. I inspect everyday with 100x scope

• Like Like x 1
  3. Your plants are beautiful. Baja? Any fishing? My family used to have a place down on the coast by k38

4. Yes haha, my whole family is into fishing. I haven't gone out in a while but probably should.

5. Majority of my family is from Veracruz. I'm a US citizen but living with my Gramps (used to be a sailor for the military, also loves fishing) right now in Baja, taking care of him. I constantly travel to SD especially for miscellaneous items related to grow

• Like Like x 1
  6. You're a good grandson. Take advantage of the fishing. It's good for the soul.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Go fishing man. Get you some yellowtail ceviche. Nothing like it fresh out of the water. But I'm probably just preaching to the choir.

8. Yes and I didn't no a littlelarve that was killing a bud- I grow indoor and have no bug issues utnthis back and forth in and out is a risk I KNOW! I literally lost a 4 month old plant to those bastards but since these autosare so fast I'm asking my chances- I do spray with knees oil but I want a big adamiser (hope I spelled that correctly to spray plants once i move out west grow in 500-1000 gallon smart pots bc you gotta spray!

9. Yellow tail - caught a 50 lithe other day and ate it sashimi style on the stern

• Like Like x 2