Flowering time , and clone ?s

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by bluntmastaj, Mar 26, 2010.

1. hello just got some new clones wanted to verify the flowering time on them and ask some other quesitons. G-13 6-9wks? Chemdawg D 10wks? sour diesel 9-10 wks? purple urkle ( meno purps cut) dont know the time that and also Headband 8-9wks?

Just wanted anyone experienced with the cuts to possibly give me some ino on the flowering times and if the info i was given is correct. also what is easier to clone with bubble cloner , or a rapid rooter in a white plastic cup filled with rockwool?

2. not sure about finishing times. you'll have check some trichs when they look close. generally indicas are 8 week strains and sativas are 9-10 week strains. i think.
    aeroponic cloners are my fav. i would choose a bubble cloner over the cup of rockwool though.

3. Im actually growing G13 x SourD, Chemdawg x Afghan, Bubbakush. I started on 1/01/10 the clones were 2 weeks old once i got them. and ive had them for almost 4 months.. they will be coming down this coming friday.. so since feb(started flowering) its gonna be 8 weeks and some change. The bubbas been ready but since its a mixed batch im waiting to harvest it all at the same time.. so i would say 9 weeks is a good time.. but if you have a good jewelers magnifying glass i would check the trichs... i got pics on my journal and the whole process if youre intrested.. hope this helped.