Flowering stretch for outdoors?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Luckyledog, Jul 9, 2011.

1. My outdoor grow is going really well. And If I'm honest slot better than I expected. So my ladies have a trellis over them about a foot high. Every day I adjust the new growth so that it's under and has to grow up again. Also they have been topped several times. Like more than 6. So my average height is about four feet long. And when they bud they are going to stretch. Any recommendations about how should I proceed? I was thinking moving the trellis another foot higher. So that would give me more room. I'm expected about a six or seven foot plant does that sound about right after flowering stretch is done?

P.s. Thanks ahead of time I really trust the opinions of our community we built here.

2. Nobody. Well I see that people has viewed my question so I'll update. I have theses girls topped about five times, maybe four but I think five. They have been growing under a lattice, so whenever she grows up a few inches I put her back underneath the lattice. Basically repeat this process every other day. So My girls are bushier then heck buth with the lattice on top there are only 2ft tall. My biggest girl if you measure with a string is six feet long. The best way I can describe them are hedges. I'm a few counties from the emerald triangle so I'm still in veg. What I plan to do now is get stakes and string. Tied the branches down. Move the lattice up another foot or two. Promoting good air circulation. Do you see any flaws in my thinking? If someone replies with interest I can throw up some pics.

3. sounds like your doin a great job, do you have any pics to share with us

4. that sounds good, but i don't see why you need to move the lattise up. unless you feel that it is digging into your branches, and pinching off waterflow. and it sounds like your plants are already pretty well weaved in it so it would be kinda difficult to move it.
    but if you feel you can move it up without breaking a branch it won't hurt anything. it's really up to you.

p.s. i wouldn't top anymore seeing as your plants will probably start to flower within a couple weeks.

5. Here are the pictures of my girls. Let me explain a little these pictures doesnt show all of them. the dimensions are 12x3 and my ipad fit them all in. so to the community please give me feedback and how far to raise the lattice. Thank you so much for the advice in advance.

Attached Files:

6. how many plants are there?

7. #7 Luckyledog, Jul 25, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 25, 2011
    I'm sorry I need to make a correction. It is 14 feet. 5 plants spaced equally apart. And for moving the lattice up. I'm just getting worried about the air circulation. Would I have a problem with that?
    P.s. There is also one lone tomato plant in there. Probably about 3 feet long. If you look closely I put the tomatoes on the side of the picket fence She's a runt of a tomato plant but I've named her.