flowering stage

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Wersh, Aug 4, 2011.

1. hi, i moved my plants outside to flower, they were doing fine but it recently has been very hot and sunny with long days. the plants seem to have stopped flowering and have gone back into vegetative stage. i decided to just to wait until fall. is this normal? is there anyway i can get them back into flowering stage?

2. So they were flowering before you put them outside or were thay just showing their sex before you put them outside? Just because a plant shows its sex doesn't mean its flowering. Twelve hours of darkness is usually needed and that happens naturally around sept 21st. I guess it also depends on the strain and if it was on a longer light schedule like 24/0 or not before being brought outside. I'm no expert tho

3. they were showing their sex when i first put them outside, but i knew they were flowering because they were making lots of hairs and crystals.

4. I ran into the same problem and I just left them alone. Putting a flowering plant back into veg like that stresses the plant and wanting to put it back into flowering again will stress it even more. To much stress at any stage can cause a plant to hermie.