1. Win a Personalized Grasscity Stoner Kit! Subscribe to our Youtube for a chance to WIN!
    Dismiss Notice

Flowering Slow?

Discussion in 'Indoor Marijuana Growing' started by Stigze, Nov 13, 2003.

1. Hi i've got some plants that are flowering the white hair they have been there for a while now nearly 3 weeks when do these get any bigger?

2. what are the conditions? what type of light and how big are your plants and pots? what type of strain? is it indica or sativa dom? hydro or soil?
  3. There in the conservatory, in 3 gallon pots, and they are over 4 foot high well bout 5 foot really,, i use good compost.

4. Erm i dunno wot strain how do u work that out i have medicine mane,,northern lights, and Kc Brains 33
  5. if youre 3 weeks into flowering, what youre describing is about right. they will continue to get fatter everyday. by the 5-6th week you will truely note a difference from day to day. im not quite sure of the strains you have but from a wild guess it sounds like a mix of sativa and indicas. of course the indicas will finish before your sativas. if they are 5-6 feet now, you should still be going through flowering stretch, youll prolly top off at 6 1/2 to 7 feet, hope you have the room lol, anyways, what type of light source for 12/12? youre using at least a 250hps right?
  6. Hi thats ok then i just use the light that comes through the windows of the conservatory and when it gets dark it gets dark. I have about another 5 foot high if it gets any taller

Grasscity Deals Near You